Points Progress Today - seemed to be stuck

The good news is I finally got the stars aligned on my Mac version and it was fine.

However on my ride this morning (about 0200-0300 UTC) the points progress bar refused to budge.

Every time I did a kilometre it showed as 20+ points but the orange bar didn’t fill up.

I hadn’t looked at my points total before and after so I can’t tell if it was just a graphics issue or if they were not being added to my profile. Everything else seemed OK.

20 points is nothing. The bar you are filling takes 3000 points at the level you’re at. 40km = 800 points over the hour, which would have moved it about 25-30% over the entire ride. Possibly moving so little you just didn’t notice.

The good news is I checked the database and you certainly got credited for what you earned, so I think you’re probably good to go.

Thanks.

I realise it goes slowly for each kilometre and don’t expect to see it jump each km but it didn’t move at all. I started just inside level 8 and it was still there at the end judging from its position in relation to the other graphics.

As for 20 points being nothing - how do you think we feel when we get the 10 point ‘bonus’ :wink:

Anyway, if the points were credited that’s good to know, thanks for checking.

Come to think of it I’ve done nearly four and half hours now without seeing the Big +… does that get rarer as you go upwards or am I just having a bad run of burritos?

Actually if you want to take a screenshot next time you start a ride (F10 key) and then another right before you finish maybe we can verify your issue and see if the bar has even moved a single pixel.

The +10 is sorta meant to be a letdown, and the ‘big plus’ is the rarest bonus of them all so it’s not surprising that you hardly see one. I think I’ve gotten one in the last 2 weeks. Once the points mean something a bit more interesting they may even become more rare.

please report these kinds of bugs with a support ticket for verification first

-Team Zwift