Pink jersey for achieving level 20?

I was so looking forward to achieving a level 20 jersey - and disappointed to see it’s a full-on pink ! I’m sorry to say pink just doesn’t do it for me.

I know lots of guys like and wear pink stuff and it suites them. It’s true that there are no gender divides on color. But for me, is there a level 20 in the Garage for a non-pink wearing guy ?

Don’t hold your breath for level 50 LOL

No there is only one level 20 jersey.

4 Likes

You’ll be at Level 25 before you know it!

4 Likes

You gotta wear it a little just to show everyone your level though right?

It’s not all pink it’s got a lot of blue too

1 Like

Embrace the pink. I never leave home or the garage without any.

1 Like

LOL, I have a significant color deficiency with my eyesight. I wore that jersey for several weeks before I realized it was pink. Cheers.

1 Like

I recommend update your kit at each level.
If you don’t like it, it will motivate you to ride harder to the next level.

2 Likes

I love people who wear pink jerseys in races they are great place markers. One pink jersey should be required in every groupetto.

1 Like

“Every day is a gift, it’s just, does it have to be a pair of socks?” Tony Soprano

I’ve felt this way more than once upon reaching a new level in Zwift.

Simple solution, ride a century and you’ll get the black 100 jersey. Wear that with pride if you don’t like pink.

P.S. while I thought an indoor century was absolutely insane, doing it on Zwift was not bad at all. Just like an outdoor century. Take breaks like you would on any other century ride and Zwift helps it go by enjoyably. Then wear that jersey all you want.

1 Like

I have done many 100 miles rde on Zwift, but I actually find the 100km Jersey better looking

Thanks for all the counselling (I need plenty of that) I’m now wearing the level 20 pink gear with pride! Ride on folks…

4 Likes

I’ve tried looking for your Zwift account but cannot find it under the name you’re using here.

Couple of things.

1. We’re you logged on multiple devices at the time?

2. Have you tried logging in again to check it’s not there now?

I still use the pink 20 although I long passed level 20 because it is easy to see in a group. But I still occasionally rock a pink polo shirt, so you might not want to take my advice.

1 Like

really? this was flagged.

lame

2 Likes

Sometimes these things get lost in translation. I’ve read your post several times and whilst personally i don’t find an issue with it i can see how it could be misinterpreted.

That’s said i don’t agree with your assessment of others that have flagged it as being ‘lame’.

Have to accept not everybody shares the same point of view.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t see anything wrong with it either. It was flagged for being “off topic”, which in terms of the opening post, I don’t agree with. It was definitely on topic as far as I could see.

1 Like

It was intend a joke related to the rise of incel/red pill culture.

So either someone misunderstood the joke or an incel understood it perfectly and was offended and flagged it.

It was not a swipe at the OP and was intended to be fun.

Is Nick Admas on this forum? maybe

3 Likes

Don’t fret it. There are people whose joy in life is waking up everyday and finding something, real or imagined, to be outraged about then telling everyone about it. These people will never be pleased.

1 Like

Lol! My preferred pronouns are he/him. I wear pink. This Zwift bling is never short for discussion. Lol