Level 50 jersey, why is it so hard to tell what it is?

Just made level 50 and really disappointed in the jersey. Other than a very small “50” on the right shoulder only, there’s hardly any way for someone to tell what the jersey is unless you already own one… and very few do. All the other major level jerseys have the level in big numbers on the back. Can something be done so people know what you’re wearing. Heck of a lot of time and effort to go unnoticed.

Hey Steve,

Amazing job on reaching 50! I just started and am only lvl 2. This is a great idea. One of my friends were saying, “What if it dropped some Z’s off.” This would be more like a bike, but that wold still be amazing to see. Hopefully this would be implemented.

1 Like

Once you get past the Level 25 kit, actually, the major level kits (30, 40, and 50) are much more subdued in design.

1 Like

When I get there I’m going to change my zwift ID to ‘L50’.

4 Likes

I actually would wear the Jerseys if they were more subdued. I’m only on Level 15, but the monstrous “15” on the Jersey (combined with the meh design) have kept it far from my avatar.

Level 50 is different though (Outstanding accomplishment btw!). Zwift should allow you to design your own to some degree… since many of the bikes can’t change color schemes this Jersey should be able to instead… with the option to glow like the Tron Bike!

2 Likes

imagine this kind of color with details as a complete suit/jersey when reaching lvl 50

2 Likes

Just so you know what the jersey looks like.

2 Likes

My 5 year old could come up with something more attractive. I’m sure there is some form of theme there… combination of all the colors of the other Jerseys or some other direction, but surely there has to be someone in the Zwift dev team with a better eye… or they could consult Rapha, Assos, etc.