PDF Invoices showing incorrect VAT [August 2022]

This thread was split off from its original discussion. If you are printing a PDF receipt of your Zwift subscription and running into an error and/or an incorrect VAT percentage, please weigh in here.

@Milan_Rost

Sounds like you are aware that you can print your PDF receipt for reimbursement., provided that you’re paying Zwift directly and not via Apple. Here’s how.

1 Like

Tried randomly including last year, none work.

I got June and May’s invoice to show up on my PC, but July kept giving me the Oops hit a snag screen too.

1 Like

Yeah those two work for me too. Notwithstanding whatever the error is, has this feature been publicised? People have been wanting it for years and years!

this must be relatively new, those invoices were not there the last time I looked… which was probably up to a year ago… ?

All mine since I joined in Feb 2021 are visible and available to print.

Le sigh. Self-serve invoice printing was working, now it is not. We’ll get that sorted out.

1 Like

I can print a receipt with wrong VAT (20% here in Austria) - not really helpful…

@Milan_Rost

Thank you for the report from Austria.

1 Like

Reporting from NZ …showing as 12% but its 15% here in NZ.

1 Like

Voted, but… Till now Zwift are not able to deliver a PDF receipt!

2 Likes

I can’t think of another subscription based service I’ve used that automatically charges each month but can’t/won’t deliver an automated email confirmation/receipt.

When did the UK vat rate change to 17%?

1 Like

I would like 17%, but it is 20% in Austria.

1 Like

Same in the UK (20%). Zwift invoice shows 17% though.

Thanks all. We’ve started a ticket to fix the two issues in this thread: the “oops, we hit a snag” error and the incorrect VAT percentage.

If you are weighing in from a region and you’re seeing either / both issues, please raise your hand. Thanks.

1 Like

@Dave_ZPCMR

The “oops we hit a snag” error should be resolved now. Would you mind trying to repro?

Seems fine now, thanks. :+1:

1 Like