PDF Receipts

This isn’t an exciting feature request but it seems pretty standard for a paid service.

I’d like the ability to have/print off an official receipt for my payment. This receipt could then be submitted to health plans for reimbursement, kept for personal records, etc. Without any official receipt of payment, there’s no fallback for verifying any information and claims can’t be submitted! Help us out here Zwift, it’s a super standard and simple request! Build it into a sprint and get it done :slight_smile:

100% agree with this. can we get this feature implemented ASAP. i can see that there are many requests to have this. it does seem strange that out of all the Online training services the biggest one (Zwift) doesn’t have this feature that all others seem to have.

6 Likes

+1

Need receipt for reimbursement claims!

8 Likes

+1 for PDF receipts! :+1:

6 Likes

Agree as well!

7 Likes

have been claiming this since 2018

6 Likes

I need the receipt too.
my company will refund me the membership. But I need to confirm that i’ve paid it.

6 Likes

I also need receipt/invoices to my company.

4 Likes

Has this ever been worked out? I need it as well.

5 Likes

This would be much appreciated indeed ! Anybody working on this feature ?

5 Likes

I find it extraordinary that Zwift has not accommodated this “feature” which is pretty standard for any subscription service eg. Strava has it. I wonder if they have something to hide from an accounting and tax perspective? Perhaps we should all write into our local tax regulators?

4 Likes

I think Zwift is the only online subscription i have that does not want to show invoice/receipt…

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I need an invoice for each payment I process. Someone has any update from Zwift?

3 Likes

Yep I need a receipt for my expense claim as well.

5 Likes

+1
Zwift needs to provide proper VAT receipts

3 Likes

Anyone heard anymore about this?

1 Like

+1 please allow for pdf receipts or a screen that can be printed

2 Likes

Still nothing??? It’s as simple as having it in your profile or account to where we could at least screen shot. Well you can go into your account via a computer. Login, go to profile and then “orders” and screen shot that.

3 Likes

Yes, need this option for my company, too.

2 Likes

Also need confirmation of payments for company reimbursement. Frankly, this issue kept me off Zwift and on Strata last couple of years. Thought I would take a look again with the New Year - but looks like I will stick with Strava.

2 Likes