Printable Summary of YTD Stats for Employee Reimbursment

I think this is a feature many people would find very useful and may even increase membership if implemented. I am requesting that Zwift create or explore a feature where a member can print off their year to date stats summary. This would allow individuals who’s employer offers a health reimbursement plan to be reimbursed for Zwift memberships. Most employee reimbursement programs require an employee to print off their gym log for the year to ensure they reach a quota determined by the insurer. If Zwift could provide a similar feature I think it would be enjoyed by many.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: PDF Invoices showing incorrect VAT

That would have been wonderful when I could take advantage of this!!

What a great idea… wish I thought of it. This would be awesome and would be a benefit to Zwift if more people know that they could get reimbursed from their work. Mine said they would but then need a print off of proof that I was using the app and that I am paying for it.

1 Like

Fully agree if Zwift could do it.

But you would hope most sensible companies would accept your year on year Home Zwift Activity summary and copy of your bank statements x 12 (if necessary).

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: PDF Invoices showing incorrect VAT

just import your strava into veloviwer and you can get an annual summary jpeg