Pausing subscription / payment?

Hello!

I want to paus my Zwift account and stop payment for some 3-4 months.

Then I’ll be back! …and want to continue ridning at my saved datas and level.

I logged in and watching My Zwift->Payments->Payment Method. It is not possible to cancel or edit the Payment method.

But in the the bottom of this page it reads “Would you like to cancel your subscription?” And this is a URL available to click. “This is a bummer - We are going to miss you, but if you’d like to join again in the future we’ll still take you back :)” appears when entering.

If I do so, cancelling my subscription - How to join again later?

I will have my account saved when rejoining?

How to?

Please help!

Hi Roger,

Yes, that’s right when you decide to come back you’ll go to

profile -> payments -> join now -> give us your credit card details and that’s it. All your data will be saved and no fee to rejoin.

I hope it helps, 

Ride On!

Zwift,

I really appreciate that you can pause your payment and re-start without an additional new start-up fee.

I’m a year-around Zwift user; so, it’s not an issue for me.  But, when I tell my friends to try it for as long as they want, then stop, then continue if they wish; it’s an easier sell for me to get them interested.

I have 2 Computrainers in my basement, and I get periodic guests to join me on longer weekend rides.  Once they blow through the trial, they are fine with paying the reasonable fee here and there.  Hopefully, they will be more full-time in the future, but I’m taking small steps and the no start-up fee contributes to that.  Thanks.

Hi Tri, 

Thank you very much for your support.

One Ride On for you :slight_smile:

Others have made the suggestion to have a yearly rate that is a few dollars less expensive than the monthly.  I second that.  I’m still working off my Strava Premium free time.

See my recent post asking about a  PAY PER HOUR of use rate.  I just paid for a month and only used it 2 times. (2 hours) at 5.00 per hour.

If I could pay per hour in the summer. I would buy 10 hours and use them over the summer rather than canceling for 8 months.  If I stay in shape, I’d be more apt to buy another 10 hours at 1.00 each if I use those 10.  But I won’t be paying and not using it as the purchased hours won’t expire by time frame. 

Hi

I started my zwift in 2016 now i need to pause it so its enough to do not run zwift software and my payment will be suspended as well,i am right?

TomaszH