Hi Zwift team, I am another with a BH i.concept bike that would like to ride using Zwift. I do understand there is a development backlog to work through, but also please remember the original archived request above. We have all been waiting patiently for almost 2 years from the original request.
Of course, I also understand the commercial nature of the roadmap etc - so it would help us a lot please if you could tell us the status of the request. When is it due to be considered? If approved when is it expected on the roadmap? Etc.
Understanding the status will help us to make better decisions regarding our hardware and software purchasing.