Pafers / BH i.conceps integration in ZWIFT

Still an open request is the topic you put in the archiv.
Here the link to this discussion:

https://forums.zwift.com/t/please-provide-support-for-bh-fitness-bluetooth-i-concept-dual-kit/1122

Winter is coming soon and i will spend more time on my pafers controlled treadmill. I would be very happy if you could do this implementation on ZWIFT.
It will have a positiv effect fo my training motivation. :wink:

+1 on this. This guy built a simple app for controlling pafers treadmills including structured workouts. All that’s missing is an api link to zwift - maybe you should get in touch.

1 Like

Thanks for the feat request! I’ll relay it to the dev teams.

5 Likes

Zwift Team - we really need this! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am looking forward to supporting i.concept on Zwift, and I look forward to supporting the correspondence between slope change and magnetic impedance.

1 Like

Hi Zwift team, I am another with a BH i.concept bike that would like to ride using Zwift. I do understand there is a development backlog to work through, but also please remember the original archived request above. We have all been waiting patiently for almost 2 years from the original request.
Of course, I also understand the commercial nature of the roadmap etc - so it would help us a lot please if you could tell us the status of the request. When is it due to be considered? If approved when is it expected on the roadmap? Etc.
Understanding the status will help us to make better decisions regarding our hardware and software purchasing.
Thanks

2 Likes

I need the application for bh i.concept !! I’m looking forward to it. Thank you!

4 Likes

I,m bh concept. Any solution?

2 Likes

One more BH F5 Dual user, expecting integration of pafers api on Zwift!
RFit controls perfectly the gradient and speed of the treadmill, it’s a shame that we can’t use it on zwift!

1 Like

For owners of an android device there might be a possiblity to connect the pafers hardware with zwift. The solution is tested with a BH Spada 2 (BLE) and a Christopeit Blue T1 (bluetooth).
The connection to zwift is made via ANT +, the trainer behaves like a controllable trainer (ANT + FE-C is supported). Further information is available here

3 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:
Great solution for Treadmill with Pafers based Software.
With the special Android App from Uwe Boehm I‘m now able to send the exact speed from my Treadmill to the ZWIFT app.
Before I have done this with a Polar Footpod, but the speed was always not really precise!

With this equipment it works great and the speed is exact:

• Taurus 9.9 (2018), Pafers Software and Bluetooth
  • Android Smartphone with the „Ergo“ App from Uwe
  • Windows PC plus Garmin ANT-stick (not possible with ipad)

At this point, many thanks for the quick and uncomplicated integration of my treadmill to Uwe Boehm. We had just to discuss my topic in a few E-Mail and the integration was ready. Great job!
The Zwift engineers should maybe get in touch with him!

BR
Reto

1 Like

Any news regarding Zwift compatibility with BH?
Looking forward to it.
Thanks,
Andrés

4 Likes

+1 for this

1 Like

I too would like to have this compatibility added. I have read the above by Reto but being new to this I’m not quite sure what’s involved.

BH Spada user here, would love to be able to use Zwift with iConcept.

+1 for this… we need it :slightly_smiling_face:

one more BH user who loves Zwift and wants to use his BH Spada ii with it

Thanks!!!

hello zwift developers. it would be a wonderful christmas present if you could integrate the BH spada hometrainers with exift. Happy Holidays to all!

Please… Just a another one who wants Zwif but cant use it … BH i.concept,

Can you put it on the track.

Thanks

Hi Guys, I have a Bhfitness f5 treadmill with the i.concept bluetooth dongle. I also bought it ( a couple years ago)with the idea of the connected running experience. Like run on earth. Anyway. I decided to take matters into my own hands and wrote an android app. Very basic, to connect to the treadmill, allow you to controll in via physical buttons and make metrics availble for zwift. Currently only speed( all i wanted). I use a polar h10 hr strap directly with zwift. Now i can actually, really, start using zwift. Would this be helpful to anybody? If there is enough interest I can publish it to the play store.

Ps. I can probably with minor tweaks have it working with the soada.

3 Likes