OnePlus Phones - Android Beta Observations

I thought I’d start this for OnePlus phones.

I used the OnePlus 3 for the SIS Tour de Oz last night for the first 5mins and these were my observations:

• Jersey’s were the Zwift Jerseys and not the SIS jerseys
  • After a couple of minutes, my Bluetooth headphones dropped out and so did my Tacx Bushido. I then switched to my ipad to run zwift.
  • On the pairing screen none of my Ant+ sensors seem to be showing up to pair (but I don’t think this is an enabled feature yet)

If I get time I’ll test again tomorrow with an FTP test and record my observations and also I’ll go for a run next week with my milestone footpod (and try my Garmin Ant+ footpod to see if it pairs).

Hopefully, these observations help. (Great work on getting this released on Android btw, really looking forward to using my OnePlus to go for Zwift runs at the gym!)

Cheers, Ben

Has your Zwifted app updated to the latest version? If not, updating should help the Tour de Oz kit issue. Let us know if you boot up Zwift again and your Bluetooth headphones and TacX drops. And yes ANT + is not fully supported yet on all devices yet for Android, but that will be a future discussion. :slight_smile: Thank you so much for testing Zwift out on your Android!