Oculus Quest headset - Zwift VR support

Hi,
I try to use Zwift with my Oculus Quest headset (VR) and I have a little problem.
I want to use true VR like the video in Youtube " Zwift VR - First spin with Oculus headset - TitaniumGeek" but I don’t know how to configure my set.
I want to feel the same sensation (immervive VR) and not just watch a 2D screen (with virtual desktop for example).

My set :

• HT = Tacx Neo 2 T
  • PC VR Ready = Asus Rog - Strix Z270F gaming / Intel Core i7 7700k / ram 32 Go / MSI GeForce 1080 Gaming x 8 Go, 3D Display, etc.
  • Windows 10
  • Software Oculus Link / Oculus Desktop

Can you help me in order to solve my problem ?

Thank you !

Best regards from France ! :wink:

Hi everybody,
I have a Wahoo Kickr with a Cickr Climb and a ventilator and I’m wachting Zwift by linking my PC to a TV Screen. The experience is great, but it would be wonderfull if I could enjoy being IN the Zwift world, by putting on a VR headset (like de Oculus Quest 2 f.e.) . It seems Zwift is not into that. But I’m sure a lot of people in the Zwift community would be excited if we could ride, being in the VR world through a headset (even with an option to talk to each other). Let hear your voices! Maybe that way, the development team of Zwift might consider to make this happen. Christophe Bertrem

3 Likes

Apparently there is still a VR mode in the software from 2013, but they have yet to re-enable it. Something about VR not being popular enough and requiring a gaming PC to run it. Neither of which are true anymore with the Oculus Quest 2, so I don’t know why they won’t re activate it. Maybe they don’t want gamers to bring down the neighborhood.