Now Zwifting with Tacx Fortius

create a bat-file with one line
FortiusANT.exe -d -g

And execute it.

Il me marque n’est pas reconnu

please send logfile

Bonsoir regis. Si ils sonts des problémes avec FortiusANT, enrigistre un issue a Github síl vous plaît. “Il me marque n’est pas reconnu” n’est pas assez pur vous aider.
A bientôt

Daniel
You are probably right that things do not work as expected, even though effort has been put into a powercurve. More questions regarding this topic were received.

We are currently redesigning the grade->resistance formula’s and I expect a new version for test one of these days. Please follow issues 51 and 54 on github. If you have questions, please raise an issue on github so that all feedback is in one place

Baron just to inform you that i-Vortex is now fully supported as well.
Pull request for evaluation is issued and will be released this week.

how do I connect my Tacx fortius to swift. I don’t really understand
I have a MacBook Pro.
Can you help via zoom or something like that
really appreciate it

Contact me on Facebook Messenger; Wouter Dubbeldam.
Please do some reading on Home · WouterJD/FortiusANT Wiki · GitHub

We’ll get it working
:+1:

do you know if there is a way to get an old genius to work. no usb cable but reads via old usb dongle and only into tacx software. im wondering if we are able to get the signal in is there a way to get the signal back out using dongles to zwift?

Please raise this as an issue on GitHub - WouterJD/FortiusANT: FortiusANT enables a pre-smart Tacx trainer (usb- or ANT-connected) to communicate with TrainerRoad, Rouvy or Zwift through ANT or Bluetooth LE.
Is this something like the i-Vortex? What kind of USB-dongle is this.
Provide as much info as you can.

See you on github

Hi Wouter,

I read in this topic that FortiusANT supports Iflow, however i don’t read that back in the wiki of your github. I recently obtained a Tacx I-flow (T1901) together with a T1932 fortius. Is it possible to connect this to ZWIFT or similar using the fortiusANT package?

I sadly do not posses any software, so i can never make this tacx work with my pc, since tacx discontinued software and or support.

best,
Tim (dutch)

Hoi Tim
Please raise an issue on github, on holiday now.
If it’s USB cable connected it will work.
I have 1932 headunit myself.
Works fine

Amazing!
i just saw yesterday a TACX T-1905 steering frame (Tacx-Tacx-VR-Lenkerframe-T-1905-fuer-i-Flow-i-Magic-Fortius-Rollentrainer) but bundle with a roller trainer for $200 but i don’t know what is the model of the head unit, in case it is compatible would i need the speed/cadence sensor? (my weight with bike is 65kg so the power curve will be accuarate?)
Thank you

Difficult to give a conclusive answer, since Tacx has so many configurations. Fair chance that it will work or we will get it work :slight_smile:

The weight is set by the trainer software and sent to FortiusANT so it will work. And if not, we will find a way to set it

1 Like

Hi Wouter, thanks for this solution, I think I have it connected correctly to FortiusANT. However, i can’t get the Tacx to calibrate properly, it seems that the Resistance is too heavy to even reach 40km/hour. When I don’t put any pressure on the pedals, FortiusANT shows a minus amount as Watts, might that be the problem?

Livio, please raise an issue on Github.
Perhaps after having checked the wiki

In case of an issue, please describe what Tacx you use

Hey Wouter, nice work! I’m going to get this installed at the weekend, been waiting for something like this as I’ve been training using a power metre & Zwift on my old TACX T1932 + flow. As I have multiple power metres, I can verify power curves if that helps? GC seems to over-read a little sometimes compared to the output from my Powertap G3.

Hey Matt; would be great if you join in. Please share experiences on github.
github . com/WouterJD/FortiusANT/issues/102 (no links allowd) might be the issue to join.

PS. where are you from? Always curious where FortiusANT travelled to.

Hey Wouter, I’m originally from the UK, but live near Barcelona, Spain.
Might be a minor delay as found I was missing a part for the pc rebuild, which should arrive Sunday. cheers M

Hi Wouter. I am going do an install in Denmark. A friend told me that it shold be possible to use your SW without ANT dongles. Is that correct? Doesn’t seem so when i read the instructions.