No signal popping up

Running Android 12 on Nokia c300. Zwift hub connects fine at first, but then get no signal. Works great on my Google pixel 7a.

Clearing Bluetooth cache works once, but error returns.

Running Android 12 on Nokia c300. Zwift hub connects fine at first, but then get no signal. Works great on my Google pixel 7a.

Clearing Bluetooth cache works once, but error returns.

Any guesses?

Hi @matt_krantz_ZWAP, welcome to Forums. This is Juan from Zwift. Apologies for running a bit behind schedule.

Based on your screenshot, this issue is usually related to Bluetooth disruptions. BLE disruptions is really challenged to pin out. The most common cause of this issue is “Diverted Pairing” which is when your device is pairing to another app or another device (like your phone or computer directly) instead of just the Zwift app.

I have a couple of suggestions to overcome this inconvenience. Please try to turn off all the devices and close any other app which could be running in the background. I encourage you to take a look at this article to rule out possible causes.

Another alternative would be to use the Zwift Companion app as a bridge. Please check this article ​to learn more about it.

If you’ continue running into pairing issues, reach out to us. We will be happy to help!