No signal from my garmin dual HRM

Hi Everyone, I see there are various threads on syncing HRM’s etc with Zwift. However my HRM syncs every time without fail and is seen via blue tooth, what isn’t picked up is any kind of signal for heart rate data. Zwift reports the HRM and connectives via bluetooth, but says no signal. Its a brand new Garmin dual HRM and it worked perfectly the first couple of times I used it. I’m stumped. I’ve tried making the strap wetter, but it still doesn’t seem to make any difference. I’m using an older MacBook pro so having to connect via companion on my iPhone, which works well for everything, just no heart rate signal. I suspect the issue is with the garmin rather than zwift, just wondered if anyone has had similar issues with their garmin.
Thanks Mark

Did you update to the latest version of the Zwift app at any point?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply. No I haven’t changed anything on Zwift at all.
It’s driving me crazy, I bought the new HRM especially so I could get the HR on zwift.
Cheers
Mark

Ah, right. I updated this morning and am now getting an odd ‘no signal’ error with my speed and HR sensors,

ahh, I see, no mate, nothing like that here. Just the bloody Garmin not working as it should. V. frustrating.

Cheers
Mark.

Same problem here. Been using a garmin dual HRM for the last couple of months with Zwift through an iPad. Last ride Zwift dropped the HRM sensor and now connects but with “no signal”. My watch gets it fine.
Changed the battery on the HRM but still same prob.
Upgraded to new version of Zwift just before noticing the problem…

I’ve got the same issue with mine all of a sudden
Did you find a solution?

Hi Pete.

I called Garmin in the end it seems my Hrm decided to break. I don’t know why. However Garmin sent me a new HRM which I got last week and so far so good. So looks like it was the HRM itself. To be fair Garmin sent a replacement straight away at no cost to me.

Thanks
Mark

Hey Mark

Much appreciate you letting me know

Cheers

Pete

(Attachment pastedGraphic.tiff is missing)