No Signal Error during Training Session

I have a similar problem with a different set up. But I also typically lose bluetooth signal (not connection) at least once an hour.

I’m running Zwift on ATV (1.0.60639) and ZC on my iPhone (I don’t know how to read the version, but it’s current) and Discord on my iPhone. Discord is connected via bluetooth to my headphones.

I follow these steps:
https://support.zwift.com/en_us/issues-with-zwift-companion-app-HkWqU6hGB

I close all apps on the phone.
I close all apps on ATV
I turn off cell service for the phone.
I make sure that the phone and ATV are on the same network.
Open ZC on the phone;
Open Zwift on ATV;
Slowly and painfully connect my Wahoo Kickr Snap 4EE7 (fw 2.3.63), my Ticker Run Stride, and my Wahoo cadence to Zwift on ATV. It takes forever and don’t know why. [If I use the native Wahoo app instead of all this, it pairs quickly]

Then, after a while, my power drops to 0 and I stand by the side of the road, while my the group rides away.

If I go to Bluetooth on ATV it says that all three sensors are connected but that there’s no signal.

At that point, I just thrash around. Close everything, turn everything off… start again.

Any help would be welcome,
-Jim

I’m having the same, with saris hammer plus apple ipad. If someone could check ride logs that would be great. I’ll also try with ZC too on an android to check if that fixes it.

Over the last month, I’ve figured out a way to get by: I run Zwift on Apple TV and DO NOT connect via ZC on my iPhone. So I use Power and HR only - which is ok. I’d like to have cadence, but I have a pretty good feel for it and I can count it out if I want.

Then I run ZC on my iPhone, since the interface via the ATV remote isn’t great.

This works, and when ZC disconnects during a ride, I don’t lose the ride. I just restart my phone (!) and restart ZC. When that whole process is through, I’m still on the ride.

Had this happen today for the first time…I kept the ride session going and turned my smart trainer and bluetooth off/on (not sure if you need to do this), selected “A”, unpaired the connected smart trainer (w no signal error) and then re-paired and went back to my ride. All good.