I am using Zwift on a MacBook air with the Garmin ant+ stick through a USB dongle. I am running Mac OSX 10.15.1 (19B88) and the latest Zwift version.
Every time I start up Zwift I can connect all my sensors (speed, cadence, heart rate). But then within a matter of minutes, they all say “No signal”.
I read a lot of support articles having similar issues but none of them solved it for me. So far I have.
- Turned off my Garmin forerunner 945, I figured this might conflict with the ANT+ stick.
- Reinstalled Zwift and restarted my computer
- Reinstalled Zwift, deleted all Zwift files and restarted computer
- Switched my wifi network to start broadcasting over channel 6. I read somewhere channel 9 to 12 might conflict with the ant+ channels
- Also replaced the batteries in my sensors (did not fix the issue)
Any help would be much appreciated, as I am about to give up and look into other tools like trainer road.