No route badge for Everything Bagel meetup

ZWIFT EVERYTHING BAGEL BADGE IS BROKEN -something is wrong and they aren’t saying what!! I’ve ridden this F’n thing with my wife in a MEETUP 2 times!!! Completed the meetup (on Distance so it’s fully ridden) and 1 time by myself and I HAVE YET TO GET THE BADGE!!! it also kicks us off the Highlighted path while in a meetup but still reports the distance on the meetup so we can’t tell what the heck is going on.

I wrote to support 2 times, sent my Strava proof, sent all 3 fit files and all they could say was “uh sorry man we can’t help you and we can’t grant you the badge, and we don’t read .fit files and we can’t we can’t we can’t…” do I sound pissed? I am!.. here’s their 2nd letter:

"I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems with Zwift, but I’m happy to provide more information.
I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, We can’t open .fit files, .fit files also do not have any relevant information.

While I’d like to credit your account for the missing progress, badges, or drops. I won’t be able to do so due to technical limitations. I understand that this isn’t what you were hoping to hear, but you can still upload your ride or run to any third-party fitness site (e.g. Strava), if you’d like.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns; we’re happy to help in any way we can!"

YEAH YOU CAN CREDIT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS RIDDEN THIS DARN THING!!! if you put in the game that we can get a badge for riding this route… GIVE THE FRIGGIN BADGE!

Has there been any confirmation by Zwift about this issue. I’ve ridden Lady Liberty and Central Park Circuit in meetups in order to hack worlds (using Apple TV). No badges for either after trying two times. Did both yesterday as a normal ride when NYC world was avaliable and earned both badges. There must be some caveat re earning badges during meetup that isn’t documented yet. Be good to know.

The advice on the forums have been don’t try certain NYC routes as a meet up.

That being said the recent update says

”Fixed a few misbehaving routes in NYC and Watopia where users would sometimes take a wrong turn in a Meetup.”

Zwift HQ acknowledged the issues with meetups in NY a while ago, it should have been fixed with the latest update. I haven’t tested it however.

1 Like

It is not only NY, it happened to me this morning in Watopia, Big Foot Hills. Now that the virtual TDF is finished they can hopefully get back to fixing bugs.