No response after contacting Zwift Support

Hi,

Are there issues at the Zwift support center? I’ve mailed twice and submitted a ticket but still did not receive a message while the response timing should be within 24h? I’m experiencing issues in having access to the account I’m paying for.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Meuwis

Hi Tom,

I’m not aware of any problems (@shooj?) , but maybe if you can explain the problem here someone might be able to help.

It took them 3 days to answer me on a question about route lengths being different for the same route.

Hi @Tom_Meuwis
Shuji at ZwiftHQ here. Sorry for the delay - the appropriate team has been alerted, and you will be contacted as quickly as they can.

1 Like

Yes, I have been trying to contact them about credit for a trainer I bought from the store and returned several weeks ago. I’ve not been issued a refund. I’ve been calling since last week at various times of day and each time I get an automated response to leave a number and they will call me back. When I have emailed, I’ve gotten an auto response that they strive to answer within 24 hours, and suggest I come to this forum to see if anyone has a similar problem. I’m not really sure where to turn as I have $1200 tied up in this transaction and can’t even get in touch with anyone to help me. It’s very concerning.

Thanks for posting. If you get in touch with someone, send them my way, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tamara_Evans
Hi, Shuji at ZwiftHQ here. I’ve relayed your message to the right team here, and they’ll be in touch shortly. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Thanks, Shuji! They took care of it right away. I really appreciate your help!!

2 Likes