No resistance changes bug after update

I have a Wahoo Kickr Core that I’ve been using on Zwift for about a year now, after the most recent update this week, I’ve been having issues with not getting any resistance changes when going up and down hills. The wattage decreases if I pedal in the same gear and rpm, but I don’t get any immediate resistance, it just feels the same pedalling but the wattage is down if I go uphill. I think it simulates the resistance being minimum instead of maximum?

I’ve never had this issue before, I’m always on max resistance and free ride. If I go into settings during the ride and slide around the resistance meter to “reset it,” it doesn’t help. If I exit the route and choose it again, it doesn’t help. The only thing that helps is restarting Zwift completely, which is really annoying (after encountering first hill in the ride, having to restart completely…), but seems to work so far.

Here are a few pictures of my settings. I have changed nothing since the update, so not sure if these could be the issue.