No power-up showed on the Alpe du Zwift climb

Yesterday I was riding Tour of Fire and Ice, and I usually see three power-ups during the Alpe du Zwift segment, I didn’t see any of it. It’s not that I didn’t reach in time before the timer expired. No power-up was showed.

It actually happened to me before, when I didn’t select a route that included the AdZ climb at the beginning of the ride but I decided to detour to climb there. However, I don’t remember it’s ever happened before when I did chose a route that included the Alpe when starting a ride.

Is this a bug?

I could be wrong, but based on recent experience it could be that they only appear after you have already ridden up AdZ twice within a 30-day period.

When I came back to AdZ after a few months of not doing it, there were no section PB stats in the left-hand column and none of the three ‘incentive’ power ups on my first and second attempts. On the third ascent within 30 days - and during all subsequent rides up AdZ - they have all appeared each time.

1 Like

they only appear after you have already ridden up AdZ twice within a 30-day period.

Ah, that could be it. My last climb was back in August. Makes sense.
Thanks!

Ken

1 Like