No Bluetooth link to TomTom Touch fitness band with HR

(Neil Clavin) #1

Hi 

I am loving the new Bluetooth connectivity on Zwift for Mac and the ability to connect my Tacx Satori Smart via Bluetooth without the ANT+ dongle!

It would be even better if I can connect the HR data from my TomTom Touch fitness band via bluetooth to the Zwift Mac application. Currently when I launch Zwift and tap "Heart Rate on the Paired Devices screen I cannot find the TomTom Touch.  The TomTom Touch is plugged into my computer and in ‘Bluetooth’ mode.

(K.C. Race3R) #2

My understanding is that a Bluetooth device can only be paired with one device at a time. Are you sure that you hRM is not paired to your laptop or another device? My Wahoo Tickr pairs perfectly to Zwift IOS. Worst case, buy a Wahoo Tickr and pair it only to Zwift and you are all set. KC@WBR

(Neil Clavin) #3

Thanks KC - the issue appears to be that the device I have does not transmit the HR reading (see below) so I guess another device like the Tickr might be the way to go…

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/tomtom-touch-481/tomtom-touch-and-zwift-1016835/index1.html#post1139245