Newbie Question-Joining a Race

(Neal Oseland) #1

How do I join a race from the companion app? I’ve been signing up for races and can never join because I haven’t figured out how. I’ve joined directly from the Zwift app but that puts me in Category A where I don’t belong. Thanks for the help!

(Gerrie Delport TeamZF) #2

Open the companion app, go to events, find your race, click on the race, read the race description, scroll down to find your category and click the orange button (+) .

Open the zwift app and ride about 10 min before the race, you will see a join now button on the bottom left of your screen

(Neal Oseland) #3

Thank you for your reply. I’ve been doing exactly as you state above by slicking on the orange + button in my companion app. I show as signed up for the event but join now button hasn’t been coming up for me. It did the first time I tried it but never since. I have been confirming that I was indeed entered into an event after I miss the start due to no prompt and it will always show that I signed up. I’ll keep playing around with it using the steps you mention and link and hopefully it will start working. Thank you again for your reply. I truly appreciate you taking the time to guide this rookie through it!!

(Gerrie Delport TeamZF) #4

If you have selected your ride in the Companion app. Open the zwift App and look on the startup screen, on the right it will show up ■■■■■■■ rides and it should show that you enrolled to the ride on that window.

One more thing: when riding Zwift open the companion app and see if it goes to the Map view, I am thinking that you may be signed in with two different accounts. This is a long shot but worth a try.