I have an issue connecting a HR monitor and a trainer via Bluetooth at the same time
OS: macOS 10.15.4
Trainer: Misuro B+ (power and cadance on the same BLE connection)
HR: LIVLOV A5-0037242
- After opening the Zwift app, I can see both devices and their readouts
- Starting the training session, I will get about 10s of Power and cadance data and then those values will stay constant, and the only thing updating will be HR
- I have tried all permutations of restarting the app and repairing the devices in different order, same results every time
- Pairing the HR via ANT resulted in similar isses (this time there WAS power data, but no HR)
• Tried with a different HR monitor (Forerunner 235 via ANT), same problem as above
- Open the companion app (iOS)
- in the macOS pairing screen hit the cog in the top right corner. Choose “Zwift companion”
- hit the bluetooth icon in the companion app (top right corner) and make sure both devices are listed
- go back to macOS app and choose search for each of the devices
Hope that helps some other poor soul, because I could’t find a solution posted anywhere.
If the Zwift support is reading this: WHY? Why can’t the macOS app handle multiple BLE connections properly? Or is this just an issue with Misuro B+?
As far as I can tell many people are not happy with the support of that device…