London Loop badge not awarded

Today a did a workout on the London Loop.
I did it with an Apple TV 4k, but the badge was not awarded.

I did the loop twice as you can see on the screenshot.
What can I do to fix this?

You rode the London Loop Reverse (clockwise) course, not London Loop (anti-clockwise).

London Loop Reverse doesn’t have a badge because it’s an Event-only course.

Hi Steve,

If it is an event only how was I able to choose it in the first place?
I didn’t participate in any event today. Just choose a course and a workout.
This doesn’t make any sense, does it?

Are you sure you didn’t make a manual U-turn? No, it doesn’t make any sense as it is.

No, started the race and put the remote aside.
When I review the ride on Srava it started clockwise, no u-turn.
Very wierd.

I can only think that some sort of glitch started you off pointing the wrong way. It’s an odd one but this sort of thing has occasionally been reported before.

It’s worth checking the comprehensive list of routes at Zwift Insider when it comes to badge queries. London Loop is simple, but some routes do have long lead-ins which can lead people to not end up going far enough, due to the route not having started when they thought. Of course, this isn’t the problem in this instance. See Complete Master List of All Zwift Course Routes | Zwift Insider

Cada ves q paso por una linea de premio en el circulo arriba parte izquierda me coloca el circulo de + pero no me da el premio ya sea la pluma,guagua o cualquier otro premio llevo mas de 5 corridas y no me da ninģun award,me pueden ayudar?

Are you running or biking on Zwift?

Route badges are specific to each sport.

Same problem. Ride 14 miles and no badge. Any update on this?

Were you logged in to Zwift on another device? That can prevent badges being awarded. So can taking a turn or u-turn.

I wasn’t logged in on another device. Just in the companion app on my phone. No u-turns or turns. Stuck to the London Loop pre-selected route. The only thing I was doing was a Fondo Bambino workout. Which shouldn’t affect my route badge. I do workouts on routes all the time.

One other thing that was going on was, before selecting the route, I accidentally chose to join a Uphill Battle event (oops! it’s too easy to select when scrolling events on the right pane). I never actually joined the event though. I stayed in my workout and on the route the whole time.