No badge for London Loop

It seems this random bug is still around, I did the London Loop twice and Strava agrees with me but no badge…

Have you done the route before today?

Yep …16 April 2020

I am not understanding these responses? Clearly I do not have London Loop badge.

Hi @Carol_Becht_RacerX, the only thing I can think of is that you may have logged into multiple devices without the corresponding log outs? If you use more than one device for Zwift this could be the case, if not, then maybe it is a bug as you have clearly done the route. You chose the London loop from the main menu right?

1 Like

Yes, I chose London Loop from the main menu. I only log into Zwift on my phone so that can’t be the issue.

Perhaps you found a new bug then? I suggest you contact Zwift support to report the issue. https://support.zwift.com/ at the bottom of the page there is a “contact us” button, once you go through the prompts you can eventually leave a message.

I have seen in past postings people give up on Zwift “technical support” and get better results on this forum, so trying forum…

I think we have checked all the boxes for what the forum can help you with in this case. You aren’t logged into multiple devices, you definitely rode the route (I checked your strava ride and compared to zwiftinsider route), your screen shot shows you don’t have the badge, you chose the route from the main menu and didn’t appear to make any manual turns. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Here is Zwift technical support response, just so people know, if you complain to Zwift you may get the badge but no points. I guess they just don’t understand why we try to get these badges (for points) and they don’t seem to care about fixing their bugs.

Hi Carol,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Your request for a badge credit is now being looked into. In the event we’re able to credit your account, you should see it appear under the achievements menu within the next few days.

Keep in mind that if we are able to credit you for the missing badge, we are unable to add XP for your efforts.

We aren’t able to guarantee credit for badges, so please understand you may not receive one.

​​Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, as we’re happy to help in any way we can!

Ride On.
Mele T.
Member Experience Agent
Zwift

1 Like

Hi Carol, I got the same response several times from Zwift before they suggested checking that I didn’t have Zwift open on my PC while riding watching my laptop. As soon as i closed the second copy of Zwift the problem went away.