Latest update - Something went wrong. Please try restarting Zwift

Cleared all cookies in both chrome and edge, full re install bullshit and eventually it has started. Zwift need to sort this rubbish out. Then it crashed again. FFS, Zwift, what is going on.

you need to clear IE (Internet explorer)

4 Likes

Just encountered the same error. As above, clearing IE (not Chrome or Edge) solves the issue.

Thanks!

Thanks, yes that worked. Weird as it was previously loaded on Chrome.

It doesn’t matter which browser you used to install Zwift.

Zwift’s launcher uses IE to start the game, although you don’t actually see IE pop up.

As of yesterday clearing IE cache/cookies worked.
As of today there is a patch they pushed out and I can no longer get in even after clearing cache/cookies and restarting. It applies the update and then lands on the “Something went wrong. Please try restarting Zwift” error.

just applied the patch on my Mac. No issues and was able to start Zwift a couple of times without any issues.

Doesn’t work. It just says “turn on wifi”.

I know right. Zwift just stop “improving” the app. Every time you update it gives me problem to even start it. Sucks. I guess I have to reinstall just like I did last update…

Thanks Zwift

You can load Zwift without wifi and once the launcher starts (blue screen) turn wifi back on.

Didn’t work, it just said turn on wifi

Hi, I have the same issue. I have removed all cookies from Internet Explorer, MS Edge,… restore windows to a previous point, but nothing happens. Just removing cookies from IE can let me log in for just one time, then if my wife want’s to ride, she has to remove cookies again form IE, and this is not always working… It’s a shame that such a good program is not working ue to these type of errors that shouldn’t appear after so many years of development. PLEASE ZWIFT, repair these bugs and try to make a “beta” testers program to test the new version before releasing it. But what can we do now?

1 Like

I also have this issue, but only when switching users…
Pain in the ass having to clear all the history / cash /cookies etc every time …

Can you please fix this ZWIFT

thanks

Hi!!
I’ve been having problems starting Zwift for days, I can access the startup but when loading it ejects me. I get the following error message in the last row of the Log.txt file

“[21:12:26] NETCLIENT:[WARN] Error shutting down mDNS UDP socket [57] Socket is not connected”