Kickr Late on Picking up Hills

Ooooh, ok that makes sense - thanks!

Great, so I will select the ANT+ option for my next ride, which won’t be until tomorrow, but I’ll keep you all posted! :smiley:

My friends, hello and good afternoon to you all! I have an issue with a delay in communication between my trainer and Zwift. You see, when I get to hills, the resistance does not change until halfway up a steep one, and not at all on small ones!

I am using the Kickr ROLLR with a Garmin XC-100 power meter and a Garmin Edge 530 cycling computer.

Does anyone have any great tips or advice? Thanks :smiley:

Very best regards,
DJP

Same issue as you have discussed here?

Why are you using the Edge? There is a possibility that it is interfering with the Zwift-Kickr interface.

Hello, yes same issue, thanks! I am using the Edge to record parts of my ride not recorded by Zwift (Kjs for instance), but you think that may be the issue? I suppose I could try it without it if you think it will make a difference!

Any other comments are still welcome :smiley:

Thanks all! And very best regards,
DJP

kJs are reported in Garmin Connect if you upload from Zwift to there.

I’m just suggesting it as a possibility. I’d aways simplify the configuration if at all possible to eliminate any crosstalk.

Oooh, really, I had no idea, thanks for the tip! And yes, I do appreciate your take on the Edge computer; I’m going for a ride when I finish here at work and will give it a go!

Thanks again all! And very best regards,
DJP

Its all in his other thread. No point duplucating here.

1 Like

Thanks @Dean for pointing this out.

I merged the threads.

1 Like