Keep losing erg mode or power

Since the last few updates I keep having problems in Erg mode - it simply loses its connection. Happens sometimes every minute or so. Which is very annoying. The same happens with the wattage it all of a sudden drops to zero.

Whatever the reason may be it is very annoying. I ride on an Elite Rampa. Hope this will be fixed quickly for it takes the joy out of using zwift.

Hi Inge,

It sounds like you’re getting some signal drops either on the ANT+ or Bluetooth (BLE) connection, depending on how you’re pairing your trainer to Zwift.

For BLE signal drop issues, this article may prove helpful in eliminating interference sources.

For ANT+ signal drops, this article may prove helpful.

If that doesn’t help, please submit a support ticket if you haven’t already done so, and one of our support agents will be happy to take a closer look at this matter.

Hello,
I have the same problem that Inge, i am connected on ANT+, the ERG mode is disconnecting like him. So i am very interested to read the link that Steven have done. But the like doesn’t work, it’s an error page. Could someone help me please ? i just begin on Zwift but i can’t enjoy…
Excuse for my english…

Not link to articles are not working

Try this: BLE and ANT+ Interference Troubleshooting Tips

And this: How to Fix ANT+ Dropouts in Zwift | Zwift Insider

Thanks for the links !
I 'll try to buy an USB extension.

1 Like

I’m using a smart trainer with the ANT+ and an extension cord. The speed seems accurate in Zwift, but the wattage is too low, which is probably causing the ERG mode to go on/off continuously. The speed is derived from the power source, so how come that the wattage is off? I can’t finish my workouts.