Innsbruck Disconnect

On my last two ascents of Innsbruck climb my smart trainer has lost power and cadence about 400m from the finish. Ive been going for PBs on both occasions so this is incredibly frustrating. Its never happened on any other ride or any other segment

Hi Virinder,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had some troubles with power and cadence drops. While it’s not impossible that there’s a direct correlation between the fact that your smart trainer experienced a power and cadence drop and the fact that it happened at approximately the same segment of the same Innsbruck route consecutive times, it could also be coincidental and symptomatic of a different issue with your setup.

In order to investigate, please submit a support ticket if you haven’t already done so, and one of our support agents will be happy to take a closer look at this matter. It’ll be helpful to our team if you also include your log files (unless you’re using Apple TV, in which case we can retrieve them from the cloud) for our analysis. Detailed instructions can be found here on the Zwift Support Hub.

Hi Steven, I have a similar issue. it happened to me THREE times in a row that during an activity my connection dropped exactly in the same place in London map.
When this happens i have to pause the training, stop pedaling, do the pairing again, restart the training and waste time because the erg mode doesn’t turn on right away.
This is frustrating and cannot be just bad luck.
I will submit a ticket, but apparently this is a long standing bug and I will need to change route.