I have the app installed and use daily but cannot get logged on today is there any issues that are preventing me from doing this?

(Sharon Smith) #1

I use this daily and cannot get logged in today it seems to stick on blue screen and is not asking me for log in details

(WI Snow Queen) #2

I’m having the same issue.  Stuck at the screen where it says “Updating”

(Mark M Mermelstein (Zwift HQ)) #3

Hi Sharon,

Our systems are up and running. There shouldn’t be any issues logging in.  Some additional information would help us understand what you’re experiencing. Are you running Zwift on a Mac or a PC? Would you please post a screenshot of the blue screen you encountered? 

~Mark @ Zwift 

(Rob Flores) #4

Hi Tammy, 

We are aware of the “Updating” bug and have a fix that we are working on releasing soon. This bug is currently only affecting PC users. If you find yourself stuck on “Updating” for an extended period of time (usually 5-10 mins) you can safely assume you’re stuck. Just right-click on the Zwift Icon in your system tray (the bottom-right area on your desktop) and select ‘Exit’ then start Zwift back up again. We’re very sorry you are encountering this issue and a fix will be released very soon. Thank you for your patience and if you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this thread or open a support ticket. 

Thanks!

Rob F.

(Cameron Bailey TBRR) #5

Hi Rob

Any timing on potential update fix for PC? I have tried everything suggested at least twice and not having any success getting past the update page. I have downloaded the latest set-up and it is hasnt made a difference.

Thanks in advance

Cameron