Issues logging in

Error logging in this morning. Please help

When I try to log in to the web it says I logged in correctly and will redirect me but nothing happens!

Yep me also. Can’t login on Windows 11 or iOS.

Companion works on iOS.

Able to login to Zwift app on iOS too (although I’m still on 1.33.4 because I have chosen not to update yet due to other reported Zwift issues with the latest version).

Website does not (firefox on Apple mac). If you go to zwift.com you will have been logged out and then you click on sign in, enter your details, a message comes up saying you have been successfully signed in, but you have not. You are returned back to the sign in page.

Just started working for me after being locked out for about 40mins. Might be worth trying again if you were also having trouble logging in to the app/game.

Probably this:

Zwift will perform scheduled maintenance starting on Monday March 20 @ 02:00 UTC in order to upgrade our system performance and stability.

This update will take approximately 4 hours.

Zwifter impacts:

Zwifters will not be able to log in to the game app.
a. If you are logged in to the game before the maintenance window, you can continue to ride/run, but you will not be able to:
b. Join an Event.
c. See newly completed activities.
d. Give Ride Ons.

You will not be able to log in to zwift.com websites including the Zwift Forums, ZwiftPower.com and the Zwift Shop.

You will not be able to create new Zwift accounts.

The Zwift Companion app will show a maintenance page.

Zwift Power will process event results after a delay that may last several hours.

Zwift Forums will be available in read-only mode for those who are not already logged in.

Third party sync to Strava, Training Peaks, Today’s Plan and others will be delayed by several hours.

As this is a significant amount of downtime, we are alerting you in advance, so you can plan accordingly.

Maintenance Schedule
Monday March 20 @ 02:00 - 06:00 UTC.
Tokyo [JST]: Monday March 20 @ 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
Sydney [AEDT]: Monday March 20 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Rio de Janeiro [UTC-3]: Sunday March 19 @ 11:00 pm - 3:00 pm
New York [EDT] Sunday March 19 @ 10:00 pm - Monday March 20 @ 02:00 am
Los Angeles [PDT]: Sunday March 19 @ 7:00pm - 11:00 pm

Same for me

It’s 08:27 UTC now though and people reporting its working, but i cant check zwiftpower as it says im not opted in and if i try to log in to the Zwift website it ‘logs’ me in then does nothing

Yes I’m seeing continued reports of problems on Facebook as well. It sounds like their maintenance, reported as “Completed”, is still causing problems. However I was able to log in to the app, the website, and Companion just now.

Just came back from a Tour de Watopia ride and the website is back online.

I can log in to The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App , but my Category Enforcement data is missing and is replaced by…

“Fitness metrics could not be loaded. Either you don’t have permissions to see it or an error occurred.”

I see the same. I bet this error is related to this other problem report from @Jimmie_Will_Richey_I

1 Like

Also see the same with no Fitness Metrics data.

Although Zwift still seems to know my CE category as trying to join a CE race I have the normal limited options of only joining A or B cat with C, D and E blocked.

1 Like

Got into the website, Metrics still broken but got in, I however cant see any events on the companion app so i guess thats still slow to come back up

I’ve heard reports that killing and restarting Companion fixed it. It’s working for me currently.