Can someone help me? Does this happen to anyone else?
I just can’t use Zwift until this issue is fixed. Mid ride the bluetooth connection to my smart turbo keeps dropping and speed / wattage goes to zero. Upon checking connections it says my turbo is connected but with no signal. If I try reboot my turbo zwift then can’t detect it until I quit zwift and open it back up again. Sometimes I can ride for 10 minutes sometimes 40 minutes but this always occurs.
- I use Saris H3 Smart Turbo to iPad
- I have updated zwift, Saris and IOS software
- I have tried deleting all aps and re downloading
- The turbo works fine with other apps
- I have 100mbs+ internet which is great
- I have turned off ALL other devices that could interrupt internet or bluetooth from microwaves, to smart speakers to iphones. Everything.
What the ■■■■ is going on with it? I’ve used zwift since April and had zero issues. I’ve often commended their stable connections and expected more glitches etc. Now since December it has been so unreliable. I love the app but just can’t continue to train here because I can’t have a longer session than 10 minutes!