How to download zwift log files on apple tv

Title pretty much sums it. Need to get zwift log files (not fit files). Some race organizer asked them from me so zwift can investigate about some issue. I am on apple tv.
Thanks in advance
Pedro

There are no log files available when using Apple TV.

1 Like

The Zwift servers store a copy of the most recent log files so if you reach out to support we can review the log files. Due to limitations on the Apple TV there’s no way to retrieve your log files directly, but that doesn’t affect our server copies.

1 Like

There is no way to reach support. We just run in round and round again without ever getting to the support other than what is FAQ

I have an AppleTV 4K 128Gb.
Connected by Ethernet all the way to the modem.
Wahoo Kicker V5.

Got kickedOut.

I signed for a group workout event Ham Sandwish on September 22nd, 19h11min.

I was right in the middle of the group, right in the center so NO I wasn’t 6m back of the herd because there was at least 6 other zwifters behind me so rubber band was way behind me.

I was just ending the second batch of alternating between 30sec at 90W/90rpm and 30sec at 235w/105rpm (80% of the workout done).

Then my wahoo dropped to ZeroW, unable to have a cadence because it started to become really hard to push. Came to a stop and then I went back up, standing on my pedals an got to 350W for a while, I was able to see the group further away in front of me.

Saw that I could use Zwiftalizer to analyse what went wrong.
But I chasing my tail trying to find a way to get that LOG file from Zwift Support where I cannot get to any Support by Chat, clicking on it don’t do anything.

All other ways run around back to FAQ.

How can I get my .LOG file from the Ham Sandwish Workout Groupe ride from September 22nd, around 19h ?

Keep telling the chatbot that what it’s suggesting isn’t helpful, and eventually it will give you a form to fill in to contact support.