How do I report a rider?

This morning I was just doing a ride and I passed someone doing about 2wkg which was fine and I opened up a 2-3min gap to this person then he all of a sudden he started doing 7-8wkg and kept this up for close to 10 minutes in which time he caught up and flew past me and disappeared into the distance. I can’t imagine this being a genuine rider. I remembered his name and have found him on the companion app but how do I report this guy or at least get him checked out?

You would use the Zwift Companion App and Flag the as a Flier or send the info to Zwift Support.

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter if it’s not in a race. If it makes someone feel good to game the game so be it.

The ways I posted are the correct ways per Zwift.

If you’re not racing why worry? It’s no skin off your nose. They may not be deliberately gaming. My Yahoo Kicker Snap is prone to interference fro bright sunlight with the optical sensor. Until I sussed this and made a cover it was not uncommon for my reported power to drop out down to near zero and then spike to 1000w for 30s. Frustrating for myself and anyone who was trying to draft me but not in any way intentional.