Haptic Feedback Enabled for Zwift Play [June 2023]

No worries. Just making sure I wasn’t doing something wrong. Cheers and enjoy the week. Thanks.

I got my response from Zwift support:

“The Zwift play haptics and TacX road feel features should both work, however it’s worth mentioning that they act in very different ways, and can be turned off independently of each other.”

I just need to wait until they switch my Zwift play Haptic option on.

Initial feedback is that it works fine but it doesn’t really add a lot currently - maybe it could add more value if we had the option to customise what actually causes vibration eg when a turning is coming up or similar that you might miss.

The one thing that I did really like was the buzz on braking - a good warning if you didn’t mean to!

I just got 1.43.2 on ATV and the haptic feedback still doesn’t work. Not showing in settings with them connected either. Hooked up my Win 10 laptop and feel them working.

ATV seems to be at the end of the list for rollouts,…I am hoping for the end of July being 100% rollout.

Another clarification from Zwift support: The lack of haptic feedback option is not related to Zwift running on Apple TV (not running on Android).

It is not running for me because of the Zwift "Companion " is running on an Android device.

I am running latest version of Zwift on an iPad Pro 12,9 with latest iOS and the Companion app on an iPhone 13 Pro. Still no haptic feedback.

2 Likes

Same here, though on Win11 desktop.

Add my name to the list…again. I have all the updates for the hardware and software per the programs and nada…

2 Likes

I’m using W10, Zwift Play controllers connected, no ZCA, and I can see the Controls tab in settings with the link to tutorial etc. But no option in the preferences tab for haptics, and nothing when they are functioning in game. Is it not fully rolled out for windows?

So I had an update for the firmware which put them at 1.1.1. Hardware version is B.0.

Still no haptic feedback.

Is there another update that I need to wait for?

Same issue, no haptic feedback or setting, all up-to-date firmware.
Windows OS

Another one here, running IOS on IPad pro.

Me too. Using ATV and the companion app. No haptic feedback option. The Zwift Play hardware updated two days ago.

Haptic feedback working when using Win 10 but not with ATV… Still

Update: Play Haptics are now enabled for 75% of devices on macOS, iOS, tvOS, and Windows.

Have haptic feedback enabled, how do we disable it or is that option not yet available?

Cheers for that

Turning off haptic feedback during ride shut off Zwift unexpectedly. Would need at least a warning that this might happen.

Also while it vibrates giving out ride ons, there is no haptic feedback when braking.