Hammer connectivity issues

Was this on an Android device or PC? On PC my H2 works (mostly) perfectly, but on my Android tablet it doesn’t give any resistance.

But, I will test the wrench thing on the tablet when I have a moment.
[EDIT] Nope, makes no difference for me

Having this problem as well. If I can’t trouble shoot this issue in a few minutes with my iPad I’m done with Zwift and doing something that works. Not paying for an app that turns my smart trainer into a fluid trainer

I believe this is an issue with the most recent update to Zwift, specific to Apple devices, as the Hammer/H2 has been working fine for some time on Android.

I am now having issues with Zwift not controlling the resistance on my Hammer trainer. It doesn’t work on my Apple TV or my iPad. Rouvy works from my Samsung galaxy, however.

I also noticed when I had the app running on my iPad, the companion app said that I didn’t have anything connected, when I clearly did. It has been working just fine for the last 6 months, or so.

Hello, I have problems with my saris Hammer 3, the smart trainer is disconnect after two hours of training frecuently. The blue light is turn off after two hour.
I have used Zwift an rouvy, and alway happen it. The smart trainer, don’t appear as well as smartphone and my cycle computer…
Can you help me?
Thanks