Group Workout through Meetup

(Brian) #1

Hey People at Zwift- I love your meet-up functionality in v. 3.0! What would make it even better is if it were possible for the same meet up functionality but for a workout ( including the workout group staying as a group regardless of different power outputs)… :crossed_fingers:

(Greg) #2

I completely agree with this! Please expedite the ability to do meetup group workouts! I have been told by several members of my tri club that they are turned off to doing group rides/meetups on Zwift because they are afraid that they won’t be able to “keep up” with everyone.

We have men and women of all shapes, sizes, and abilities in our club, so if we were able to make a group workout meetup, everyone could ride at the same w/kg based on FTP, stay together, and enjoy a true group experience through Zwift! I think it would only encourage more people to do Zwift rides on a more regular basis if this option were given to riders. It’s a win-win for everyone. I implore you to strongly consider this.

Thanks!

(High) #3

This is what Zwift really needs. I work out with a friend who is a different ability to me and we get very different workouts trying to stay together.

(Fabio Mussi [BDC]) #4

Completely agree. as a coach i’d love to create group workouts for my athletes and i think every coach in the world who use zwift would agree with this idea

This new function should be paired with the possibility to ‘join’ a meetup without waiting for an invitation. Maybe meetups could be joinable during the ‘warmup’ (when we are on virtual trainers in zwift).