Host workout session in group meet up

Currently for group meet ups the host and in our case the cycling coach for our club can’t just have everyone do a workout.
Each individual needs to create the workout or upload a workout file to Zwift also resulting in everyone in the group meet up starting and finishing their workout sessions at different times.

Can you please allow the host to set a workout for all attendees?

Agreed. It would be nice to arrange a training session with friends all on the same routine at the same time.

1 Like

You can. All they have to do is load the training file on Zwift and start the workout while waiting for the meetup to start.

1 Like

Yes that feature might be there but that’s not what I’m after. This feature would make it easier for every single member in our triathlon club.
We use this and it’s horrible. Some also are older and the tech skills aren’t there so they miss out.
This feature you’re talking about isn’t the same feature as just turning up to the meet up and the host having it all organised.

3 Likes

YES PLEASE!
I’m also hosting ‘workout’ meet-ups 5x/week and I would love to ‘push’ workouts (regular & custom) to all participants without them having to manually select the workout in the list (or worse, having to manually import the custom .zwo file).
It’s all doable, but complicated for ‘average Joe’.

Hey Zwift, if you’re listening, don’t lock the workout to the meetup in case some users only want to ‘free ride’ with us.

#RideOn

18 Likes

I’d love this too. Let me create the event and select the workout that everyone is doing, by default.