Game Update - November 23rd, 2020

ANTI-SANDBAGGING. (I’ve literally never posted anything anywhere in all caps).

16 Likes

Ah, yes, we have to keep those 42 viewers happy… :smirk:

4 Likes

Don’t post often - in fact never but this is quite an embarrassing list of ‘improvements’ and deserves a post. How about being able to change worlds without leaving the app? C’mon Zwift.

48 Likes

I hope they fixed the bug of my Power Meter dropping out on max efforts.

1 Like

I lived in Fiji for 3 years and consider it my adopted home. I didn’t realize Zwift decided that having a flag for Fiji riders was not worth their bother. WT-HECK is up with that?!?!?! Having said that, BULA VINAKA!

5 Likes

Just checked again myself too - 3 photos by CA, 3 by F10. Selected 2 CA and 3 F10 for saving when existing Zwift, only the 2 CA photos saved to Zwift (and subsequently Strava).

Maybe it doesnt impact everyone or your remapping is a hint to resolving the problem!

Fair comment. We’re in desperate need of more competition. Obviously there’s RGT as probably the closest, but it just doesn’t attract me right now.

1 Like

I come here to read the changes, and what I see is a bunch of whiny self-entitled bitches in the comments. If you have a problem, put a ticket in … it’s really not that hard. Or - upvote a feature request. If you whine, you typically will get ignored, and deservedly so.

22 Likes

@Andrei_Istratov

When last did you try F10. I don’t see any recent photos in you activities.

Get out of Niall’s account, Eric. Not cool.

15 Likes

Yeah cant be bothered

So many wingers.
Not happy with what you are getting for $20 a month? Jump on another platform. The joy of pay as you go

5 Likes

A lot of download for so little. My phone showed over 700Mb

2 Likes

That’s the only thing different to the OP, and Zwift never actually say what’s going on with… well, anything.

Ah well.

How about a fix for the upcoming elevation graph in London? A solid box after a few minutes of climbing on Box Hill isn’t good.

5 Likes

I rode a Futureworks Crit boost race soon after the update. The Charge and boost buttons in the Companion app have disappeared. So had to use the C and B keys on the keyboard.

Please replace Faster Masters’ leaders. The ones you have don’t care to keep the group together with the intended power (4.0 front), and when those of us on the low end of the ability call it out they say the front is fine (when we’re all getting PRs on the same route week after week) and ignore the front bullying those of us calling them out.

1 Like

Any fix to weird Watts around WATOPIA?

So no racing sandbagging fixes yet? Like not allowing racers to even enter the wrong category? Come on Zwift!

10 Likes

This forum has become so toxic.

7 Likes