Game Update - November 18th, 2021

After the uppdate I can not start Zwift. I have reinstalled, rebooted and checked the graphic driver nothing helps. In Windows 10 Zwift appears as an icon in bortom right corner, when I move the mouse over the icon it dissapears (crash). After Zwift launcher, the startup-screen is shown 0.5 seconds then it dissapears.

Just landed. Updating now

check this out, many workouts available. Zwift workouts and training plans | What's on Zwift?

Hi @Stefan_Lund7975

Can you try to scroll to the bottom (see link below) and re download the launcher and install it
How It Works - Zwift

This isnā€™t a zwift issue.

Itā€™s likely because it is repeating a connection to your smart phone and therefore not adjusting the gradient from Zwift.

Thanks Gerrie

I have seen these alright, the only really new one there is the multi sport mixer, which doesnā€™t suit me as I just want some cycling plans. I probably should learn how to create upload my own but I am a lazy sod and am happy to just plug away on the Zwift plans. Just hoping for some new ones to be made available at some stage

John

Zwift Academy 2021 came out a few months ago (available in the individual workout folders, not actually a plan). Do 2 or 3 workouts a week in order to mix things up.

1 Like

Hi, since updating to the new version on my Windows platform, zwift will not load up properly, i click to log in and just when zwift normally kicks in the application just shuts down, I have uninstall zwift from the PC and reinstalled with no luck. Is there a reason this would potentially happen?

James, thanks for replying. Do you mean the Tacx repeating to my phone or Apple TV to my phone? Either way do it sounds like I need to unpair something from something else, just not clear what?!

As per the suggestion from zwill, if you canā€™t see the udpate on Android delete the data & cache from the Play Store app & it should come through. I had no update visible until I did that.

The mouse clicking is not appreciated.

I also continue to dislike how Zwift treats itself as an ā€˜all-importantā€™ app when logging in and so forth, it keeps pushing itself to be the foremost present application in OS X at each step.

FFS, Iā€™m trying to write an email or whatever!

I had the same message, but clicked to allow access and everything was fine. Iā€™ve only logged in once, so donā€™t know if itā€™s a one off or will happen each time you log on.

The tacx. I have the neobike too, and have had the same problem after pairing it to my phone to update the firmware. Make sure you actively disconnect it from the phone using the tacx app, then kill the tacx app / reboot your phone.

Then try pairing again in Zwift.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Crashing during game launch? [November 2021] [1.19.0]

What platform are you on? May be this issue which weā€™re investigating right now: Crashing during game launch? [Windows] [November 2021] [1.19.0] [SOLVED]

Did they fix the issue that you cannot take in game pictures from Apple TV?? Iā€™ve reported this and been waiting for Zwift to fix it for a while.

I hope this also fixed the bug where u-turns would not work at all.

I had to delete the App first. Then downloading the replacement version had the new version.

The u-turn issue is fixed.

2 Likes

Itā€™d be great if the grade was shown on the Companion App. And distance remaining.

4 Likes