Game Update - November 18th, 2021

Looks the same

Same here

Itā€™s great hat you fixed an apple TV issue, but still no fix for Intel graphics that YOU broke a year ago and promised many of us would be fixed? Not cool!

The ZWIFT server may be denying our connection again.

I sometimes forget I should report issues, so Iā€™m glad to see others spurred a fix for the U-turn issue. Happened to me last week in Innsbruck. I thought it was just sweat on my phone and kept trying to clean the Companion screen. Eventually had to bail out. A third trip up the Innsbruck KOM wasnā€™t in the cards. :joy:

1 Like

ad: Upcoming Changes to Supported Operating Systems [December 2021]

I noticed a new Sound for PRs and spectators are even cheering. Nice one :smiley:

Wasnā€™t there supposed to be a big UI update coming with this release? I havenā€™t seen anyone mention anything along those lines, so Iā€™m guessing that is still ā€˜in developmentā€™?

Wasnā€™t ever mentioned as coming in this release as far as Iā€™m aware. The press stuff said it would be starting later this year and into 2022, with a phased rollout. Iā€™m assuming all the effort this time went into Neokyo and the various bug fixes.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crashing during game launch? [November 2021] [1.19.0]

This update broke my working Zwift install.
I have tried a re-install, it didnā€™t help.
This is the third update which has essentially broken my working installation.
Previously, de-install and re-install worked. This time, not ! No idea how I will proceed.

Although I really love the product - and have been a regular user and really enjoy the workouts and routes, I have to say, I think Zwift programmers must be fairly incompetent.

Why does Zwift take so long to load ?
Why are there such frequent application updates for what mostly appear to be data problems. ?
Why does the UI and interface logic suck so bad : simple examples:
. Canā€™t start a new route without closing the application and re-starting !
. Canā€™t get rid of the ā€œnew gearā€ notification without clicking on all the new items !

Iā€™m seriously considering changing to another platform - of which there are several enticing alternatives.

Get your stuff in one sock Zwift !

4 Likes

Why do I never see the updates on my iPad? How do I get them?

Go to the App store and find Zwift there. Should show a button to update it.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crashing during game launch? [November 2021] [1.19.0]

Great news on the U-turn fix! Canā€™t wait to check out the neon lights :star_struck:.

No update on iOS for me yet

Go into the App Store and manually check. Was there for me around 11:30 EST.

I have a Kickr bike. When are you going to fix the bug that is making my Avatar slide sideways and get stuck behind people. This bug only started after your previous ā€˜upgradeā€™. Got the most expensive smart bike and your latest upgrade makes using it just awful !!!

2 Likes

Got excited to see Temples and Towers was a 2000ft route, but in the game itā€™s only just over 1000ft?

Any more mountain bike/single track type routes coming?

Great to see worlds expanding :+1:

Does this fix make the Tacx Neo Bike smart again on Apple TV? Got mine at the weekend and no change to resistance when going up or down hills.