Game Update - November 18th, 2021

As per the suggestion from zwill, if you can’t see the udpate on Android delete the data & cache from the Play Store app & it should come through. I had no update visible until I did that.

The mouse clicking is not appreciated.

I also continue to dislike how Zwift treats itself as an ‘all-important’ app when logging in and so forth, it keeps pushing itself to be the foremost present application in OS X at each step.

FFS, I’m trying to write an email or whatever!

I had the same message, but clicked to allow access and everything was fine. I’ve only logged in once, so don’t know if it’s a one off or will happen each time you log on.

The tacx. I have the neobike too, and have had the same problem after pairing it to my phone to update the firmware. Make sure you actively disconnect it from the phone using the tacx app, then kill the tacx app / reboot your phone.

Then try pairing again in Zwift.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Crashing during game launch? [November 2021] [1.19.0]

What platform are you on? May be this issue which we’re investigating right now: Crashing during game launch? [Windows] [November 2021] [1.19.0] [SOLVED]

Did they fix the issue that you cannot take in game pictures from Apple TV?? I’ve reported this and been waiting for Zwift to fix it for a while.

I hope this also fixed the bug where u-turns would not work at all.

I had to delete the App first. Then downloading the replacement version had the new version.

The u-turn issue is fixed.

2 Likes

It’d be great if the grade was shown on the Companion App. And distance remaining.

4 Likes

Sighhh still waiting on the update on my IOS

No update for me so far. Tried rebooting, Play Store says version 1.0.100118(?).

no reverse Rooftop KOM @Wes? Will one be added in an update later?

I’ve not had this issue, but I can say that I was able to take many shots from the Companion app on my Pixel (Android) while doing a ride thru Neokyo on my ATV4Kv1.

That’s the new release, Don. If you’ve got that, you’re already updated.

Did the issue of scrolling in Apple TV get fixed? Trying to select rides or make selections is a nightmare in Apple TV. Whether you try to click up or down or use the directional pad up and down.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Crashing during game launch? [November 2021] [1.19.0]

Hi @Wes, I seem to be having problems getting the update patch done. Somewhere midway along the update, I get the Z117 error code come up. Specifically, it states the following;

Update Failed during patching. Error Code: Z117 at Line 602 in Patcher.cpp. Please Contact Zwift Support. Would you like to go to the Zwift Support Page now?

I’ve tried all the suggested solutions on this page to resolve Z117 errors, but none seem to work.

https://support.zwift.com/en_us/error-code-z117-ByAhzdxbw

I’ve also uninstalled the Zwift app and did a fresh reinstallation, in the hopes that the download would also include the updated version, but no dice.

Am on Windows 11, and never had issues with earlier updates until this one.

Thanks.
Tim

2 Likes

very minor feedback but the connection failure message seems to be permanently on when I’ve not paired my HRM.

I started the game without pairing so no need to tell me of it. I would of thought such a message should only appear if a failures happens to an already paired sensor.

2 Likes