Hey Zwifters, there is a new game update available which includes a number of improvements and fixes.
The update is available for download now for PC and Mac. The Android, Apple TV and iOS versions will appear in the app store soon.
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
Introducing a New World
- Say hello to a brand new world with all new roads! Available as a guest world starting on May 20 at 4 a.m. UTC (May 19 9 p.m. PDT / May 20 Midnight EDT), you’ll find a new land that rumbles with the spirit of competition and adventure. —You’ll want your game updated for this one!
- Added the Bridgestone RS9s bike.
- Added Roval Rapide CLX Wheelset.
- Added new Workout of the Week workouts.
- Added the Voxwomen Tour 2021 workouts (three in total).
- TrainingPeaks users can now sync workouts built with duration and percentage of threshold pace.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Numerous cycling and running assets (kits, shirts, etc.) have been added or updated.
- Fixed a bug which could cause podcast audio to fail to play on iOS / AppleTV devices.
- Fixed bugs that would cause workout information to appear in the wrong place when completing multiple activities in a single session.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Wattbike users from seeing the Wattbike kit in game.
- Fixed a bug causing UI to not be visible in Repack Ridge when riding a KICKR Bike.
- Fixed a naming issue with the ZIPP 353 wheelset in the drop shop and garage.
- Fixed typos in workouts for Zwift Academy Tri 2020.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong textures to be used for wheels in the drop shop.
- Fixed a bug that would cause misalignment between the rear wheel and the bike frame in the drop shop.
- Fixed bugs where “Event is Starting”, “CALORIES”, and “ADD A TARGET” text was not localized.
- Fixed a crash for ANT+ users with Elite devices.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to set their name as a simple space character.
- Fixed a bug on Android where some Bluetooth UI text was not properly localized.
- Fixed a bug causing some objects to appear in places where they should not.
- Fixes a bug causing Road Feel to not work correctly for Tacx Neo 2T trainer users.
- Fixed a bug for Zwifters using Zwift Companion device pairing when returning to the home screen.
- Fixed a bug causing invisible riders and runners on the Figure 8 route in Watopia.
- Reduced the memory usage of in-game leaderboards.
- Fixed a crash for Zwifters using a CompuTrainer
If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!
[Version 1.13.1 Update May 25 2021]
- Fixed a number of artwork issues in the new Makuri Islands world.
- Fixed a crash in some situations where Zwifters would move between worlds after an event.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an Event Leader to crash when sending messages to the group.
- Fixed a crash on Mac that would cause the game to fail to load after logging in.
- Fixed a crash on logout for clients using Japanese language.
- Fixed a bug where Event Sweeper messages were not seen after the event has started.
[Version 1.13.2 Update June 2 2021]
- Fixed a crash at the end of an activity for Japanese Language users.
- Fixed a bug where Makuri Island segments were displaying an incorrect distance for segment leaderboards.
- Apple TV: Added support for high resolution graphics on Apple TV 4k (2021 version).
- Apple iPad: Fixed a bug causing a black screen on iPad Pro (2021 model).
- Android: Fixed a bug where Makuri Island terrain textures were missing when Zwifting on a Google Pixel C tablet.