Game Update - March 16th, 2021

Hi, my FTP is 201 … I just achieved all the power targets including 100 on my 2 min warm up this morning. Anybody else getting ridiculous power numbers !!

UPDATE: tried it again tonight . Still the same. Im using a dumb turbo , with speed and cadence sensor and Android phone app … Any suggestions how to fix it ?

10 Likes

Zwift running on OSX 10.15.7 crashed on workout completion after upgrading this morning. Workout data hasn’t been uploaded and my profile doesn’t reflect the activity at all (kms, time on the bike, drops). I see that the .fit file is on ~/Documents/Zwift/Activities/, how can I upload it?

Great to see this finally done. I know it’s a minor issue for most people but for those without a flag it’s a welcome addition.

2 Likes

It looks like many group ride leaders had Zwift crashes this morning. All of our 3R morning rides were affected and I also saw Team Viking’s ride affected with Zwift crashing for the ride leader. Most of us are using Streamdeck automation to time messages/intervals etc in order to not having to spend all of the time manually typing our messages, but I doubt it’s a streamdeck related issue as it only mimics the keyboard input.
Backup leaders seemed to have less issues, but quite a lof of those have used the companion app for messaging, so it might be related to keyboard input only.

Would be great to look into that or reach out to the team leaders through your community teams to hear about those issues.

2 Likes

I led the 3R 80km ride this morning following an update to Zwift on Mac Book Pro. Just after we rolled out of the Pen I used stream deck to start my usual briefing and zwift crashed completely out of the game. I then got back in and rejoin, tried messaging again via SD and full crash again. I rejoined again and this time 1m45 behind group. While chasing group I used only Companion App to message and no more issues. I then continued to use CA for full ride with no more issues.
After the ride I tested StreamDeck in Yorkshire on free ride and it crashed out when using a different message and again in Innsbruck same issue with different message.
Not all messages crash it however and could not find consistency of messages that would crash it.

I have never had issues with StreamDeck integration before. A lot of leaders and sweepers use it to aid messaging. I. tried normal keyboard input to message via the Macbook and this did not appear to crash Zwift which is strange as SD only mimics keyboard I believe.

4 Likes

Hi Zwift,
Thanks for the update.
Is this an appropriate place for an enhancement request?
Last night I was riding in the CeramicSpeed race series and my HR dropped out. I exited via menu (still pedalling) to check Bluetooth connections but on returning to the race my power had dropped, as was I by my group!
Sane HR issue later in the race (10km to go and feeling good!) I tapped the screen and accidentally hit “End Race” instead of menu. My heart sank as there was no option to confirm and I was out!
So 2 requests:

1. Would it be possible to check connections whilst retaining existing ones and maintaining power in ride?
  2. Can you add “are you sure” when select “end ride” option directly within a race? (Different from end ride option within menu screen)
    Many thanks!
    Craig.

Note this is within Zwift Android app

2 Likes

Yesterday before update my Wired Realaxiom worked fone, this morning after update it is no longer recognized in pairing screen

1 Like

Yeah massive power logged out and in again still not working dumb turbo speed and cadence sensors

6 Likes

In the 3r race at 9.05 am. Both myself and a club mate were recording 600 watts and over without even trying . Both on dumb trainers. Logged out and back into a workout . Same issue.

2 Likes

Problems with window PC - loads OK, but when selecting a route to ride, the window becomes unresponsive.

Have cleared the cache on my browser - looks like its OK now.
Perhaps you can issue this requirement to all PC users

Great news but is it in Google Play? GP only showing current version - 64887.
Thanks

That is the new version.

Thanks but is not the latest release 64913 as briefed out by ZwiftInsider yesterday?
Mike

That’s a build number, which differs across platforms. See What are the latest Zwift Game and Zwift Companion app version numbers?

Oh ok - confusing, but ok
Thanks
Mike

This way is supposedly clearer, I don’t know how.

Anyone else having issues with Wattbike Atom resistance after the latest update?
I only received my Atom yesterday as you do had my first session which worked great able to move up and down the gears perfectly. Then updated to the new version and this morning the resistance seems to be stuck on max as soon as it pairs on Zwift. Gearing not working any longer.
I am running on a Samsung tablet on Android 10, Zwift version 1.11.0 (64887)

Any advice would be much appreciated

1 Like

adding a ride reports(copy and paste) from another lead this morning:

" In a horrendous day for what seems like most ride leaders, my app crashed first after 21 minutes, allowing me time to get back in before late join finished, only for zwift to crash again after about 35 minutes. Thank goodness I managed to get some jokes in before then ![:wink:|Thanks to Oli for taking the remaining part of the session, until his zwift also crashed after the race start."

1 Like

Agreed… Horrendous. Not sure anything was fixed… Just keeps getting worse