Game Update - February 23rd, 2021

@Andrew_U

Did you try the sterzo calibration in the paring screen.

Steering with a STERZO SMART.

1 Like

I did. Right before I used it in the ride.

Iā€™m generally pretty happy wit Zwift, still better than looking at the garage door, despite the gripes! However, whenā€™s the ā€˜fenceā€™ going to work on group rides? Will it ever work? Why not? Surely canā€™t be that difficult compared to the overall complexity of Zwift!

As of today I get a log in error. Elite suito, stages power meter on Apple TV. Tried logging through add existing user but did not work. Prior to log in problem Iā€™ve had trouble with erg for past three days
Iā€™m doing a ftp 12 week workout and recently erg is not working properly. Warm up starts way too hard to sustain. During intervals at required rpm get more power requests. I stay in same gear throughout. I need help to get back to using zwift.

After the update team tag no longer appears when my name is displayed in riderā€™s list. Just abbreviation A.Y.

Square brackets are broken, thereā€™s another thread. Try normal brackets until next year.

3 Likes

Please refer to this thread: Username [in brackets] truncated out of Riders Nearby list [SOLVED]

This has been discussed in numerous threads. Iā€™m one of those who had to change from iPhone to pc for the garmin hrm to work with Zwift.

OK, this is not enough info to go on. What Garmin HRM are you referring to, most are ANT+ ONLY and Zwift on iOS is Bluetooth ONLY.

Thanks for the news will there be a stability update to the companion. App to anytime soon

What sort of instability are you encountering? I am not having any issues with ZCA.

1 Like

I updated today and now the pace partner seems to jump all over the place. One second itā€™s several riders in front and then instantly it teleports to several riders (or farther) behind. This jumping continues to repeat. Iā€™ve never seen this prior to the update.

By the way, this is only the pace partner that jumps around: the riders around me behave as expected.

1 Like

When will you finally update Zwift so that we can finish a ride/workout save it and go on to a run/other workout without having to exit and re-load Zwift??? Itā€™s incredibly annoying and amazing this hasnā€™t been fixed a long time a go. Makes virtual bike to run transition long winded. Should be a simple thing really.

3 Likes

Hey Abdullah - checkout Shujiā€™s update posted a couple of days ago in this flag related thread:

Blimey tough crowd!
Well done zwift on the improvements and love the platform.
Keep up the good work!

Just finished riding with C Cadence same issue with her jumping around. Also if I got more the 4/5 metres ahead drops vanished off screen with no warning as before, but if I dropped back they suddenly reappeared. The final straw for todays ride was when I was riding off the front & without seeing C pass I started to drop back but still no sign of Cadence, seems she had magically passed me and unfortunately no sign of the blue group leader beacon that shone into the sky as before, has this been removed or just broken?

Just updated and completed a Gran Fondo workout. Showed as completed but when I went back in it was showing as still to do! Have screen shot of completed workout if you need it. After successfully uploading the ride to Strava the app went back to the ride selection screen rather than closing. I am running on Mac.

After the update on PC the program just stoped in the middle of a session and was lost.

@Adrian_Amos

I do not believe they can fix it soon (perhaps ZOON, but that is another storyā€¦).

You Iris Xe GPU compared with Nvidia GTX 1650 (entry level for gaming):

Zwift is a 3D game, needs good GPU. Using Open GL does not make it better, thatā€™s why Nvidia is being recommended.

I know, this doesnā€™t help you, sorry.

Their is a problem with Zwift and the latest firmware with the kickr v5 I rolled back to previous firmware all is good now