Game Update 1.32 [December 2022]

Slow game loading fixed on 1.32.1, thanks.

Noice! Iā€™ve never felt so powerfulā€¦ :dash:

Any news on fixing the screenshots being taken when I donā€™t want them to be? Been over a month now, shoddy AF.

Yeah that would be good if that can be resolved.

Also, has it been mentioned if the next update will fix the club my ride gets saved to?

Id like it to default to no club instead of having to change it to no club every time.

3 Likes

Are all code patches listed. I saw a change in behavior on another issue.

I donā€™t think every change is mentioned (though itā€™s hard to guess whether some changes are intentional/expected by developers) but the club ride assignment change was mentioned in the 1.31 release notes

Still there. Still annoying.

Still there. Still annoying.

1 Like

This is exactly what i thought when returning zwifting for the winter now. I was happy when discovering ā€œBuild Me Up Liteā€ since i had trouble completing the strict numbers per week while working very unregular (healthcare, if you know you know ā€¦). So i was hoping for the same like Aaron and got disappointed.
Plus: it has a weird bug as well. I started with the Red Unicorn and the ERG didnā€™t respond correctly, there was always a significant delay when it should level up the intensitiy.
Some examples: Instead of leveling up after 30 sec from 140 W to 190 W it took 60 sec on 140 W (while complaining about me not giving enough power :D), so the whole workout was sort of uncompletable so i had to switch on manual. Another time it just leveled on 200W while already being in the cool down phase.
I checked another workout from the regular ā€œBuild Me Upā€ and it didnā€™t had this problems.

I was happy when discovering ā€œBuild Me Up Liteā€ but the structure and the bug i discovered while using it made it impossible to use:
I started with the Red Unicorn and the ERG didnā€™t respond correctly, there was always a significant delay when it should level up or down the intensitiy.
Some examples: Instead of leveling up from 140 W to 190 W after 30 sec it stayed 60 sec on 140 W (while complaining about me not giving enough power :D).
The whole workout was impossible to complete so i had to switch on manual. Another time it just leveled on 200W while already being in the cool down phase.
I checked another workout from the regular ā€œBuild Me Upā€ and it didnā€™t had this problems.

Hi, Since Launch of new Yuzemi ( 11-nov all fine, 13-nov only black Pictures) area iā€™m No longer able to load Pictures (very random i See Dome ā€œStandardā€ Pictures from Group Rides or other ā€œofficialā€ Events). Hoped to have this fixed with dec update but unfortunately Not. It doesnā€™t Matter whether i Take the Pictures via Tablet or via companion App on my Handy. Any ideas?