Game Update 1.32 [December 2022]

Perhaps they could make more of the shorter cycling route badges in to running ones, but as I hinted at above most are far to long so having them would be ridiculous.

With running still being in beta I think they’d be better off sticking to shorter, more achievable routes for route badges. I think excessively long routes would just be off putting to people at a time when more need to encouraged to use the running aspect of the game.

Adding the event only route Surfin Safari on this update is a welcome addition. Hopefully Splash n Dash will follow in a future update. We’re also still waiting for running routes to be added to Makuri Islands.

I am running Android Version 1.32.1 and the new back to fitness training plan has downloaded but the build me up lite training plan is nowhere to be found in the list of training plans. On my PC the build me up lite plan is there. Is there a bug where the build me up lite plan has not been included in the Android update?? I have deleted the app on my Android phone and reinstalled it and then updated it again and it still does not appear!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Completed Challenge and Unlocked Reward. Message won’t go away. [December 2022] [1.32]

See Completed Challenge and Unlocked Reward. Message won't go away. [December 2022] [1.32] - #81

A fix is coming.

1 Like

Hi yea, and a mate also lost over 15 mins warmup the other day. No idea why

After updating to this version on Mac, I’m unable to login to the App. I can still login to my account on a web browser, but when trying to sign in to the App to ride, I just get an error: “Failed to log in. Check internet connection.”
I am definitely connected (as I can sign in on web), but I’ve also tried a different wifi network, and it doesn’t work. I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the App, and that hasn’t worked either. Login credentials are also definitely correct.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Minor issue see on race event :
1 /

Racers number on event not updated in live.
2 /

Timing issue on event started.

Hello

I completed the Everest challenge a few hours ago

However, the Tronbike was not in the inventory, and the challenge completion pop-up appears throughout the ride. In order to end the pop-up, I had to end Zwift completely.

Help me ride a tronbike

Reported many times in this thread and many other threads.

See Completed Challenge. Message won't go away. [December 2022] [1.32] [SOLVED] - #81

Road level is wrong here so riders are flying on the flat, I know there are loads of spots like this but I can’t be bothered to find out if this particular one is new or not.

La Reine suggested as sub 60min on the home screen.

I don’t think that is realistic for most riders!

9 Likes

Yeah, there are a few other oddities in the new ones as well, like Gotham Grind requiring more effort than Astoria 8 or some of the longer routes in Makuri requiring less than 60 mins.

Blehhhhhhh

Ignore

Everyone please note I updated the OP

16 Likes

That’s just the information for the lead-in, not for the entire route.

1 Like

So it is, what a div. :-1:

My game crashed today. First time in as long as I can remember.

Only thing i can think is that i was riding in Paris and it happened just as a crossed the finish barrier for the 5th time so i would have had a lot of auto screenshots (one for each lap, one for each time over the sprint and one for the auto 18 minute one - so it would have been the 11th I think).

this update hasn’t brought that bug back has it?

I am on windows and didn’t have the crashes before but then i rarely take screenshots and don’t ride smaller routes often so wouldn’t usually cross points where they would happen automatically this often.

Did you get PR’s on every banner? Dont the auto shots only happen if you get a PR and all the confetti?

1 Like

ah maybe, i had thought it was each time, may have just been coincidence then

Probably just bad luck today, I rode this morning and didn’t have any issues, went through 4 or 5 banners but only one was a PR so only one auto-shot. Also windows 10, but I did have a windows update last night too…