Game Update 1.32 [December 2022]

I have ridden that course a huge number of times already too, mostly in free riding before it was something for pace partners. :wink:

I agree 100%
I have several folders of custom workouts.
Navigating/selecting them is a real PIA.
ATV remote is as cumbersome as ever.
There should be a way to access custom workouts directly from the main screen.

Hi, Zwift updated and all looks good. However… I organised a meet up (purely for badge ticking) and the warm up ride of 4 minutes never auto saved/recorded, as in; in doesn’t exist. First time I’ve seen this problem. What’s up with this?

You need to cover 2Km+ for a ride to be saved, iirc. Did you cover that much distance in your warmup?

Just selected to ride the Tick Tock course but the game app on Windows laptop took me on the reverse Sand and Sequoias course instead.

Also, I’m still having issues with Meet Ups. My meet up with one other rider, selected Ride Together (this didn’t work) and also the speed shown in the game app was clearly slower than I was riding.

As I understand it, running power isn’t really a standard measurement. Sure, various mfgs provide it, but it’s guesstimated and varies wildly (DCR has mentioned this on several of his watch reviews).

Controlling speed of a treadmill from Zwift (or any app) probably has a lot of liability issues, even if the treadmills support it.

1 Like

This is true. However, I have been running with power (Stryd) for some time now both IRL and on Zwift. Leave it up to the runner to decide what device he cares to use to train with power…after all it’s mostly relative to the individual’s performance until a standard is developed.

Many runners are already using a device like Stryd to connect to Zwift and structuring their workouts around power. Zwift sees it as a % of pace which is pulled from runner settings. Running with power at this stage would not be like cycling where w/kg are a comparative measure. No need for this with running because until a standard is established running with power is largely a personal experience.

I’m simply asking that Zwift display power in game. I’m already structuring my workouts by power and syncing to zwift using power to meet power targets.

I had three power drops in one ride after this update. Using AppleTV with devices connecting to companion on my iPhone via Bluetooth which also runs my AirPods. Haven’t had any issues with this setup prior since I switched to it from macOS this fall due to a long standing graphics bug that make large groups unrideable on macOS.

Also noticed a lot of riders disappearing but their bikes not disappearing on AppleTV. We were 139 strong on Makuri island.

1 Like

Riders disappearing could be a sign of wifi interference or dropped connection if you are on wireless.

You may want to check if your trainer area has other wireless/electrical devices contributing to the issue.

This annoys me beyond all human comprehension.

Define “this”.

Sorry, supposed to be a reply to AMD graphics card woes.

Seems i can’t reply on Android???

Anyone elses ERG mode no longer working on workouts post update?

I have a v5 kickr, which I have unplugged for a few minutes before replugging in. I have updated the firmware on the kickr, deleted and redownloaded zwift, repaired the kickr as the controller, and made sure that erg mode for workout is on on the workout screen.

Anyone have any further advice for me?

Immediately after updating, I joined a pace partner ride. I “spawned” with only the bot and no one else in the group , but as soon as the pedal assist ended, the bot disappeared and then reappeared a few hundred meters up the road with the group. I had to exit and re-enter. New update seems more buggy than the previous one….

• Holo-replay;
  • New levels;
  • Just make all cycling route badges available for running (a route is a route for everyone);
  • Pace partners with speed adjusted to incline to incentivise people to follow route incline, run pace partners as they are right now are useless, we already have the treadmill to run a certain constant speed.

It would be a pretty elite, or determined, group of runners who would get the PRL Full, or Uber Pretzel badges.

Yes! And that would be awesome!

And don’t make a new world, like Scotland or something else, before all bugs are fixed…
…oh wait…too late.

3 Likes

They’re excessively shiny on iPad.

Disco Gulls.