Game Update 1.32 [December 2022]

In this update, I’ve lost some of my jerseys. This is really disappointing as some were really hard to get. E.g. I lost 2 or 3 Castelli jerseys and my favorite Chasing Cancellara I ride (well used to!) regularly. On Monday I used this jersey…

I’m using Mac app with 1.32 but on iPad I got the old app version 1.31 and there I can see all of my jerseys.

Please bring them back :disappointed_relieved:

I can’t use iPad (it will 1) update soon I guess; 2) it freezes and sometimes crashes during events)…

1 Like

looks like there is a new chasing cancellara 2022 jersey in the latest release but as you say a bit annoying that old jerseys are being removed.

1 Like

bug fixes
when will it be possible to select workouts ( without several attempts and luck ?) with the apple TV ?

What issues are you having? I use the workouts on ATV regularly without issue.

Same, on the new home screen I can choose my Training Peaks workout for the day so much easier than before. Just don’t try and change your FTP…that’s still a nightmare.

ive just started using workouts again after some time.
If i select a plan, its very hit and miss from the list, often not scrolling ( with atv swipe) to fight to view plan, ive previously enrolled in, have then to swipe to left until i find workout i need to do often a slight miss swipe selects ‘ive done it, or comes back out to the plan selection list.
If i success in selecting a workout week-day ( assuming its the right one, no information if the atv remote hasnt selected a different one at random.) i then select course ( difficult go see slight drop shadow, if i go lower to world, unable to select right hand column, background pans instead)
Once in a plan when i boot i do get the next workout ( not necessary the next according to plan view ! ) , again difficult to select a different workout to that offered. ( course selection enables me yo select worlds ( although workout and ftp set, often come as a surprise)
no way to change than to leave zwift and restart from scratch)
If ive done any other activity on zwift ( free fide or group ride) i need to go through the frustrating selecting from scratch as above)

Difficult to convey the frustration ive experienced this week !!!

2 Likes

Run with POWER and have the power values displayed.
Allow workout profile to control speed of TM (check box option to enable or disable).
Allow workout profile to control incline of TM (check box option to enable or disable).

Yes sure. But surprisingly many riders started rides in default? orange jersey. So looks like I’m not alone :unamused:

I generally think the running aspect - especially for free - is really good. I’ve convinced my wife to join and being a game, it encourages her to run more, so that is always a positive!

What I would like to see more of are leagues or competitions or maybe challenges to give people a reason to run. If there were missions, I would be more likely to add more running to my training - but for now, I do 98% cycling. Not saying it WOULD convince me, but just a thought :slight_smile:

No idea if this is a new bug and if it is, whether it is simply a visual bug or one that affects riding physics if I hadn’t spotted the visual bug…

When swapping between bike frames in the garage, I’m sometimes seeing incorrect wheels on the bike.

For example, this morning I selected the Zwift TT bike and it showed Bontrager wheels (which I don’t own, but look similar to those equipped on the Trek Emonda challenge reward bike). I then fitted the Zipp 808s I expected to be equipped by default.
Another time I selected the Zwift Gravel bike and it showed Cadex wheels which I don’t own, I then fitted the Reseve wheels I expected to be equipped by default.

4 Likes

Running with power isn’t a bad shout Bob. That said its not the most common metric used for performance analysis by most runners. Most still rely on pace per mile/km. Secondly to be able to measure power requires a secondary device such as a Stryd etc…

Auto incline is much sought after and is actually possible using a third party app.

Auto speed is a bit trickier as unlike incline Zwift doesn’t broadcast this so 3rd party apps cannot pick this us.
There’s the whole litigation argument around having anything other than the user adjust something that could lead to an accident.
Look at peloton who were sued by parents of children that suffered injuries by their products. This led to the recall of the treadmills. I have my own thoughts on this but it’s certainly something I’m sure Zwift would be nervous about.

Although I don’t mind riding the routes again, I have ridden all these routes already multiple times. I had all the route badges until this update, it would be nice to have these ones as well, since I have already completed the routes.

Was the mini-map issue in Urukazi fixed?

Little bit aggravating :scream: having new Watopia Wasteband badge the day after it was the TTT course in ZRL. But it’s just the way things work out sometimes, I guess. :grin:

I have updated the app on both of my phones, but cannot seem to find the new Build Me Up Lite training plan. Is anyone else having this issue?

I don’t believe so, no.

Sweet, thanks for the updates!!! Love Zwifting!

1 Like

Poor today after update avatar free wheeling yet staying with group up hill showing 0w/kgs .Had a connection failure banner yet everything was working as normal .Biggest pain seems to be riding in group back a couple of years ,ride through other riders rather than round them and one whole group was riding on a fence trying to get into the river .The movement around the pack doesnt flow as it had been