Issue - Wheels when changing between road and gravel frames

Issue: On Zwift 1.23.3 on Windows, only the gravel frames OR the road frames can retain memory of the wheels you are using. They can’t BOTH retain memory. The result is that when you change between a gravel frame and a road frame (or vice versa), Zwift will change you to a set of wheels that you may not own (it seems like maybe it’s the first set alphabetically by model name).

Example: Start out on a gravel bike and choose a set of wheels (e.g. Canyon Grail + Reserve 25 GR), then close your garage. This means that the road frames have now ‘forgotten’ the wheels you were using, so when you go back into your garage and select a road frame, Zwift will change you to the Bontrager Aeolus 5 wheels - which in my case I don’t own.

A further example: Now go back into your garage and choose a different set of wheels (a set that you actually own!) (e.g. DT Swiss Disc wheels), then close your garage. You’re now on a road frame, with wheels that you chose. But this means that the gravel frames will now have ‘forgotten’ the wheels you were using, so when you go back into garage and change back to your gravel frame (e.g. Canyon Grail), instead of being back on the Reserve 25 GR wheels, Zwift will change you to the CADEX AR 35 wheels - which, again, in my case I don’t own.

The impact is that when changing between road and gravel frames, you:

1. Have to decide whether want Zwift to ‘forget’ your choice of gravel wheels or road wheels, when Zwift should remember your choice for both types of frame (otherwise you need to make extra clicks through the wheels menu when you change)
  2. Can end up on wheels that you don’t own or want to use