Game Update 1.23 - March 9th, 2022

Thank you Shuji. Searching Google Play store for Zwift found it and let me update it.

Great, another steering device that I can’t use. When is Zwift going to add support for the Tacx Neo Bike? I’m sick and tired of waiting. We’ve had steering for the Wahoo Kickr and Wattbike Atom for AGES now. I want to steer too, and the Tacx Smart Bike is one of the last smart bikes to need it, and definitely the biggest one. I can’t use the Elite Steerzo for obvious reasons, so I want steering for my Tacx Neo Bike.

4 Likes

The thread returns! @Shane_Miller_GPLama You can continue making your video now :wink:

1 Like

Still no fix for the MacBook Pro Monterey graphics freeze? Does this mean waiting another month?

My summary and notes on the update: Zwift Update Version 1.23.0 (100541) Released | Zwift Insider

2 Likes

Whatever’s mashing the CPU is doing so to such an extent that I can gain like 10% more FPS by simply hiding the HUD. I’ve never seen that have such an impact before, except when intentionally maxing out my entire rig for laughs.

7 Likes

I predict it will go live in the days just after the official Zwift hardware/Smart trainer launch.

3 Likes

Agree, would love an update on wahoo direct connect.

7 Likes

That’s how I feel when running.

1 Like

I have a similar issue. Was doing build me up workout plan and on my last week. This morning “thew” was my next workout and now it’s gone! Something amiss

1 Like

I would love Tacx Neo Smart Bike steering too. Jealous of Wahoo users.

3 Likes

I have a Wahoo Kickr Bike and steering is WAY overrated. I believe the number of events supporting steering is less than 10%. Look at the Zwifthacks event calendar and select steering. There MIGHT be twenty/day and they are virtually all rides, not races. Support is better than it was last year but still not worth losing sleep over.

6 Likes

Thanks Mark. Ever tried steering on the one mountain bike route (or rather detour off maybe Sand and Sequoias)? An even more obscure use case for steering, but kinda fun (was able to steer with a phone on my old trainer setup…primitive but worth trying a few times).

1 Like

Also putting in my request for Wahoo Direct Connect support. Honestly, this should be the standard.

7 Likes

I don’t care about the events, but I want steering because at this point they’ve proven that it can be implemented, and really, it adds a fun element that I’d want

1 Like

I tryed this morning but again continue to have bluetooth disconnection with elite qubo smart b+ trainer. Make me nervous during rides, races and training as well. Additional set-up is Ipad, iPhone 7 with companion and cadence sensor. Really boring situation!

Your stored best times are likely to be incorrect

This happens every update but when i apply the update I click let’s go and it always hangs on the little window before it goes to full screen, i then close that and reload it and it works. Not the biggest problem in the world but a small bug that happens each update.

1 Like

No steering on Wattbike Atom.
Though tbf, Id rather they spent time on ■■■■ that matters, but each to their own.

1 Like

Same in Single Track Slayer. Very disappointed!